Venom: Nights of Vengeace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
has anyone read this? is it any good? i think its the serious where Venom battles Vengeance. i was just curious if it was anything special, because i was thinking about reading it...

Mane
oops make that "series" not "serious" embarrasment

Linkalicious
Venom fights Vengence for like a page...maybe two. Most of the series involves Venom and Vengence teaming up to stop these 4 guys who have some sort of robotic parasite taking them over (it gives them power but takes away their humanity)

Venom's 2 ladies get kidnapped so Vengence and Venom track the guys down to rescue the ladies. Then the 4 guys play a "game" where they hunt Venom and Vengence.

Venom and Vengence kick the crap outta the guys and save the day by the end of the series.

It's a good comic series, i would recommend it if you are a Venom collector. I really like the 1st issues's cover. It's got a nice red-metallic look to it.

Mane
awesome. i think ill check it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.