Your Funniest/Worst Reason to Not make it into Work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
This could be rather entertaining. What is your most off-the-wall reason to not make it into work.

When I worked for McDonalds I called in because I couldnt find my pants.

It wasnt so much what I said, but how I said it. Apparently I sounded really sad and pathetic. erm

I just heard that my friend Sharon called in and couldnt make it into work because she was "sweating profusly."

RaventheOnly
My 3rd attempt at taking the world fell threw cry

Samurai Guy
laughing

PrefectRonnykin
i called in to my school once because my (nonexistent) Puppy was having diarrhea and my dad had no more sick days

Tptmanno1
lol,
Thats awesome!

HockeyHorror
i just told them im sick and if i come to work i will make the other patients sick laughing

kinda easy for me smile

soundtrack
lol. pr, that was great. i cant think of any about myself right now, but my friend once called her work and said that she couldnt come in b/c her grandma (who was already dead) died and she wouldnt be able to come in on thursday and friday either b/c it was the viewing and then the funeral. (she wasnt really lying since her grandma 'was' dead erm ).

~Angel~
One girl called in "sick" because she spilled soda all over her car and couldn't drive it... erm evidently it was too ucky for her poor little hands to touch.

Another girl couldn't work because she was in jail.... no, really, that one's true!

BackFire
I told them that my car wasn't working. It wasn't true, but it got me off.

SlipknoT
I almost got out of school by writing a note and said, blackwidows have laid eggs in my rectum, and they beleived it, but they called home to ask...needless to say I had to stay at school

The Ones
lol, i forged a note saying i fell of a skyscraper and broke my back. i got detention the next day because i was ok and wasnt crippled (your usualy out for 5 weeks if you fall of a building)

Linkalicious
Well at my job, i can't really take "a day off" so to speak because no one will do my work while I'm away and I'm the only one that knows what I'm doing.

So 2 weeks ago, I lied about going on a surfing trip to Costa Rica for 6 days while I took 4 days off work. I left my phone at home and came back to 11 missed calls and 4 voicemails from work.

They were pissed when I got back, but screw them...i was on vacation.s

Samurai Guy
Interesting stories so far.

When I was working at McDonalds I was pretty good friends with the head Manager. He told me that a co-worker has called in 5 tmes with a death in the family, each one being his grandmother.

I was once late because I was .... well, this is a PG-13 site. Nevermind.

m!$hA
can dogs get diarrhea? confused blink

Vampy
http://loserz.scribblekid.org/comics/20031208.gif

embarrasment

GABRIEL05
Was unemployed...wait thats not funny... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.