Help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
I have a crap english assignment and I don't even know where to begin confused

I need to write a poem about the side of myself that I show to the world, and then another one of the side that I "conceal", but I'm at a total loss right now...I know it's pathetic to come here for help, but I'm a bit desperate...any suggestions? sad

the Vee
erh... what kinda poem?
either way make it soppy poetry style eg.. they think they have me figured out but the dont know more faces than a clock, im a nothing like your image.. etc etc messed sorry im bad at this too.

wuteva
That sucks. When do u need to give it in?

NyC-gUrL
awwww jeremysad

I wish I could help but I really suck at stuff like this....

erm...say something like you act tough, but on the inside youre just a sensitive lil pussy stick out tongue

the Vee
^yes that would workeek!
obviously youll need to rephrase it slightly...

NyC-gUrL
yes

I dunno why, but somehow teachers dont like the p-word huh confused

the Vee
they must be allergic to cats wink

§pearhead
thanks Liv, I can bs that easily enough messed

w/e: it's due Friday, but there was no page or line requirements, but it IS an honors class...so 8 lines ought to do it stick out tongue

DirtyBlondPrepa
I m the right person to ask SpearHeadbig grin...Brainstorm your intersets and just ask people close to you to explain you like ask a friend to tell you how good a friend you are or ask a parent or relative on how you are...just look at your past and present and just write down whatever pops in your head...hoped that helpedbig grin

<<Solo>>
Shake your rumpa.

PrefectRonnykin
poetry messed

hold on sick

Silver Stardust
Bleh, I suck at poetry.

§pearhead
as do I *shudders*

well I finished them, but I've never seen this much bogus in my life messed

Silver Stardust
BS-ing school assignments is great big grin

big gay kirk
Flick through a book at random, picking out ten words... then think of six words to associate with those ten words... pick the eight words that spring at you from the page most readily, and you have the start.... the ideas.... from there it should start going better... as a poet I use this method if I'm having trouble with a poem, or if I've been commissioned and the ruddy thing just won't come... hope that helps...

<<Solo>>
Shake your rumpa.

PrefectRonnykin
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.