Doctors!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<Tidus>
I just cant beileve how bad doctors are here. Look my friend went to the carribean and she swome in the sea and she was touching seaweed, ripping it just for the fun of it and a piece of seaweed got into her ear so when she went back to America she told the doctors she cant listen good and that at nights her ear hurts so the doctors looked and didnt find anything so then after a month the pain was too bad so she came to see a very very expensive doctor who took lik 500$ just to check her ear and he saw that there was a seaweed there and that it was actually growing there because the temperature in the year was the same as the temperature of the water cuz the water was very warm. So they had to do a whole surger on her ear to take that thing out!

manchichirtchit
that sucks. i couldn't imagine the pain of a seaweed growing in my f*cking ear cry

darkcrown
That's discusting! People can go into a doctors office for stitches but get their leg amputated! Doctors should be ashaimed of themselves for doing that!

mad

caffeine_fiend
wow dude...i would sue

manchichirtchit
yeah... total malpractise lawsuit. you need a lawyer?

darkcrown
*Shoots birdman* Don't even think about it!

<Tidus>
THose damn FUC*ING doctors have insurance more then anyone and their lawyers are like Fuc*ing good!!!

darkcrown
I went to a doctor to get Anti-dipressants and I think they gave me a to high doseage.

youpi

vaya_the_elf
I hate doctors .. but i have to go to a allegry doctor every week and it sucks ... they pay way to much now days

manchichirtchit
is it just me or do you have to camp out in a doctor's office before he sees you?

darkcrown
I wouldn't really say camp out. More like live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.