do u think i should leave forever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmusRULE69
i dont think that i have made a lot of friends on this website so im thinkin should i leave forever or do u want me to stay? the decision is up to u ppl. and b honest!

darkcrown
NO!

EmusRULE69
y?

darkcrown
Cause why not?!

lil bitchiness
And you are...?

EmusRULE69
cause it seems to me that i have no friends and i feel like i dont fit in so i think i should just giveup and leave

EmusRULE69
i am emusrule69 ive been on for quite a while

amity75
For goodness sake give yourself time! I registered nearly a year ago and I still have no friends or PMs!

darkcrown
no expression no expression no expression
*Slaps Emus*
Is that a reason to drop out of school?
Is that a reason to quit your job

...YES! But they aren't good reasons! LEAVE AND I'LL FIND AND KILL YOU!

youpiyoupiyoupi

EmusRULE69
im srry

§pearhead
...never heard of ya messed

EmusRULE69
lol
::cringes in pain from slap::

darkcrown
You jerk! *Slaps*

youpi

EmusRULE69
have u heard of me darkcrown?

darkcrown
Yes, I saw you on quite a few other forums actually

EmusRULE69
oh nice to c some1 knos me

lil bitchiness
Awh, but you do have a good taste in music...apart from the Avril thing no expression

Creechuur
This thread is pathetic.

Sorry, no cutesy ebaum pic...this is just pathetic.

darkcrown
Yeah, anywho, leave and I'll be very mad. It's always horrible to lose a member of the KMC. Then again, I wouldn't know cause I never expirenced that but I imagine it's horrable!

Agent Elrond
u've been here a month. give it some time. it may take awhile for ppl to like u. as long as u post somewhat often, u'll be noticed, hopefully, not in a bad way.

amity75
Haha! I can assure you my interest in Avril is purely an aesthetic thing!

vaya_the_elf
I dont have any friends on here either .. but i still have fun on here .. so if you have fun on here then you should stay .. if not go..you choice

Moo Cow
1 month sure is a long time roll eyes (sarcastic)

amity75
Vaya, I'll be your friend. In a non-stalker, weirdo kind of way of course.

EmusRULE69
no thats y i made this thread
i want u ppl to choose do u think im well fitted to stay or do u think i should leave?

Moo Cow
if your going to be here a whole month and then say youre not new, i think you should leave right away.

DirtyBlondPrepa
I think you should stay hun...ur my friend and your super friendlyyes

EmusRULE69
ive been here a whole lot longer than a month trust me

darkcrown
With that attitude, you won't get far hear or the real world.

.....Stay please!

§pearhead
what, you're a sock? erm

darkcrown
Where did that come from?

§pearhead
sock: A person with multiple account names.

With a registration date of August 2004, it's the only way possible for them to have been here longer than a month confused

Moo Cow
you joined august 5, 2004, today is september 1, 2004. on september 5, 2004 you will have been here one whole month.

darkcrown
He's right! lmao

youpiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupi

EmusRULE69
no but ive used my friends username b4 as well

Moo Cow
so your a sock ninja

<<Solo>>
who the hell is this guy?

..... Not meaning to be rude.

EmusRULE69
no it was my friends username and i used it a few times then he got banned and i learned how to create my own username, if that is sock then yes i am and i deserve to get kicked off

Moo Cow
you used his user name a "few" times, a few generly means 3, so 3 extra days, that puts you being here a month tomarrow if you count your friend...who got banned

EmusRULE69
no more than that

EmusRULE69
my meaning of few is like weeks

EmusRULE69
but if that is sock then i should get banned

Moo Cow
erm i dont know if it is...if your friend made it themselves, it probably isnt, but i dont know

EmusRULE69
thats wat i mean

JediHDM
well, and this is from experience, you aren't going to make friends if you don't try to make friends. also, you have been here for less than a month, and have less than 200 posts, so people really don't have much to know you on. My suggestion is to find a forum or two that are really interesting to you, and just stick with it. if you still aren't satisfied after a few weeks, well, that's too bad, but it is your desire or not.

slasherpunk18
What kind of music do you like.I'm mostly punk myself I usually hang around the music foruma nd the horror forum.I haven't seen you around.Don't quit dude,you seem cool.

lil bitchiness
Whos your ''friend'' shifty

silver_tears
yes, do tell whistle

EmusRULE69
umm no

EmusRULE69
u ppl would hate me if i told u

EmusRULE69
(like u dont hate me now) but it wold make it even worse

lil bitchiness
Well, seeing how your friend is you, there is no need for this thread anymore.

You have, in fact, left forever. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.