a vrs p poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
i have the alien vrs predator poster it looks awesome i cant wait unitl august 6th. this movie is cool i wonder who wins.

Cinemaddiction
Are those 2 different posters? Those are dope.

SlipknoT
I like the alien one

nightcrawer89
it one poster just two different sides then they form off to creat sperate posters

amlap
very cool!

i too cant wait it this movie... im hoping for the predators.

nightcrawer89
i like the predators they are cool.But the aliens when the blood is acid their is no way the predator can beat that.

amlap
yeah but the predators are breed to hunt... and the whole theory that the predators planted the hive of aliens so that they could hunt them down as a test for their young teens. plus predators can jsut nuke the shit out of them big grin

nightcrawer89
i know but when the queen alien starts to breed or create more the predator will be destroed

amlap
only time will tell my friend erm

but i will place bets....5 bucks on the predators!

glenn
Predators will whoop ass. Remember they have a special camoflauge.

nightcrawer89
yes they do but who will win

Evil Dead
I forsee Predators winning.........

if for no other reason, there is still a chance to revive the franchise by centering it around the Predator (part 2 failed so miserably because the first Predator movie was centered around Schwartzenegger, not the Predator.....and Glover just couldn't compete)........whereas the Alien series is completely centered around Weaver, the series is dead.

SlipknoT
I'm hoping for the aliens

nightcrawer89
me also

Sigillum_Diaboli
aliens .. one bite with that jaw thingy .. its all she wrote ... plus they can multiply faster ... cause no where in the Predator series does it show how the breed .... or give birth for that matter ... so ummmm yeah ..

DeNiro
On the poster it says Who ever wins, we loose... Thats a good lil saying I think pretty cool.

Aliens can
breed fastly
Are very fast
HAve retracktable jaws that like come out and bite u
are strong
if u get there blood on u its like acid

Preditors are
smart
can comoflouge them selves
have wepons
are train to kill.
are strong
fast
come up with attacks thus being smart

My out take preditors win

stinkfist462
aliens come up with ways to attack as well D ! remember on the first alien it was hiding in that thingy towards the end btu the b!tch weaver found it ..
plus they are pretty steathly .. and predators can only see in liek .. heat and shit .

HockeyHorror
i have feeling BOTH WILL DIE...since franchise's wont be ruined

but i as a fan of horror movies/sci fi would want predator to win.

DeNiro
Well the humans will unfortuntly win unless they decide to actully make a cool movie were they loose. But ne way ur right stink that is very smart maybe the alines have a low body heat and u can see them in heat seekers never thought of that.

nightcrawer89
i think the human lose and then the aliens take over while fighting the predators.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.