F*uck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I was playing the air drums embarrasment and I swung my arm down really fast and hard and my knuckles slamed into the computer. So now my knuckles are all bloody and there are blood stains and a huge dent in the computer miffed

Yuna33
r u ok?
that sux.

manchichirtchit
that's just funny to me...

PrefectRonnykin
CONTROL YOURSELF MAN!!!!!!

get a drumset like moi

and learn thumb up

sniper
damn, bloodstains are hard to get out, but if it's just the casing, you should be fine

Yuna33
but answer the question........
u ok?

shellie
owwie sad

SlipknoT
yea I'm fine

Raven Guardia
thats why I dont play arm drums that much instead I play on the desk top or my lap wink

shellie
so what song where you playing ?

PrefectRonnykin
that guy i was telling you aboput drums on his legs alot in really good beats yes hes pretty good it makes you want to smile....... or choke him embarrasment

Raven Guardia
Ooooooo Chris K the German kid use to play drums soooooo well!!! and on our trip to Canada he sat across from me and like the whole way played on his legs and the seat infront of him. he was so good...but he left and went back to Germany.

manchichirtchit
you know what get's out blood stains? club soda.

JKozzy
no expression woo..

manchichirtchit
..hoo no expression

PrefectRonnykin
im good at drums (ego boost) sorry he moved back he seems cool raver sad

Yuna33
this went off topic real fast.

SlipknoT
I wasnt. I dont really know how to play embarrasment I was just hitting the desk and trying to make it sound good.

manchichirtchit
laughing

SlipknoT
It was wet, so i just wiped it off with a magazine

shellie
awwwww..............the good news is , you'll live eek! happy

Yuna33
yup.stick out tongue

SlipknoT
embarrasment i know laughing out loud

Yuna33
well u try at least.

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud you better then me, I use to play them love then in 5th grade I was stupid and quit....what ever you do DONT quit, I miss it.......yeah sad he was soooooooooooooooo cool. I got his email, but never emailed him and probably never will laughing out loud .

PrefectRonnykin
EMAIL HIM RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY

and thank you big grin

manchichirtchit
i used to be in a band. i was vocals. well, needless to say...

we sucked.

PrefectRonnykin
laughing i quit my band

i just play with random people now

Yuna33
GIR!!!!!!!!!!!
can i be a mongoose dog?stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I played the guitar when I was in 6th and 7th grade, but I quit sad

RaventheOnly
nice..............................thumbsup

Raven Guardia
PRK> no he will say in his acent "who is Amanda...dumb American stalkers" laughing out loud

Yuna33
ok?huh

PrefectRonnykin
sad that sucks

Raven Guardia
SEE PEOPLE NEVER QUIT SK QUIT GUITAR AND I QUIT DRUMS I REGERET IT SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Yuna33
practice again.

Yuna33
g2g byers!big grin

SlipknoT
I sold the guitar so I could buy DVD's

PrefectRonnykin
i broke one of my sticks hitting my godbrother in the crotch embarrasment

it hurt him really bad but the stick was already worn down really low

Creechuur
Sipknot, you big sissy, youre a disgrace to your namesake. Crying over some bloody knuckles, sheesh. Clown would be so disappointed with you.

The guys in the band would vomit into your open wounds before stuffing a dead animal down your throat.

SlipknoT
When did I say I cried? no expression

great quote big grin thumb up

Creechuur
Yeah, I am so down with Vol. 3. That is such a good album.

The quote fits too...no one ever wants to hear what I have to say.

Well, you didn't literally cry, but starting a thread for rapping your knuckles is pretty sad.

SlipknoT
I was bored and that was the only mildly interesting thing that happened

Great sig big grin thumb up

Anoushka
i play drums as well as the rest of the instruments in the percussion section,with 10 years' experience.and 3 yrs exp. in composing and coordinating performances 4 both normal and Stomp-style percussion (and don't you guys DARE say you don't know what Stomp is!!that percussion grp consisting of nonpercussionists who are amazingly good but prob couldn't play the timpani and the like anyways ) i get called often to compose and coordinate and perform in opening items for various festivals and concerts happy it's not easy tho - i have to squeeze out so much creative juice messed

i'm sad to announce i just broke my 5th pair of sticks this year cry that's more than a hundred bucks worth of great quality sticks gone!but,my conductor told me that it takes only a true-blue percussionist/drummer to be able to break a stick CLEAN into two like that (something abt amt of force,angle of sticks,consistency in the angle moved....looong theory.don't think you guys wanna hear it.) so anyway.i'm glad,despite the money gone.

eat my dust,you drummer wannabes!!!
diva

i hope i don't get bashed for that outburst - my ego rears it's ugly head occasinally embarrasment

aaww bloody knuckles are nothing bro.i dislocated my wrist badly once a week b4 a maajor concert and needed practice.so i went ahead with it despite doctor's orders.cldn't use my hand at all for weeks after that messed it got me off schoolwork tho!! woohoo!!

i love my job happy
and to think i'm just 17 years old - i feel so accomplished,i'm famous already diva

SlipknoT
I'm 16 and I've done nothing with my life Happy Dance althogh I have invested $9000 into my reptile collection

Aqua
id do the same thing except with dogsdroolio

Anoushka
droolio does a hamster collection count

SlipknoT
a $9000 hamster collection? no expression

Royal Knight
$9000eek!

are you serious? confused

SlipknoT
yea, that and DVD's are the only things I ever buy

Royal Knight
oh I like DVDs

like anyone cares...

blah blah *leaves*

Aqua
hamsters r cute fuzzballs droolio
but they dont love u like puppies do love

Royal Knight
animals don't love

Aqua
mad ya they do cry

SlipknoT
I only have like 80 DVD's though sad

Royal Knight
more then i will ever have

Royal Knight
animals don't know what "love" is

SlipknoT
why wont you ever get more DVD's

Royal Knight
i am brokeerm

wasting away...helping my mom

when i am done helping i am leaving this goddamn houseyes

SlipknoT
Then will you buy DVD's

Royal Knight
sure...i recently bought some dvdssmile

guess that counts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.