~Britney~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bunnies = omens
I dont give a shit what people say, i ADORE Britney!

She rules. I love the new album...until it was stolen

Toxic!

So who hates and who likes? Cause she's like marmite Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
i dont listen to her music but good to see your not scared to say what you like big grin

Myth
I'm liking her music as well (love that Toxic video). However, I still like Christina's music more (that whore).

Sigillum_Diaboli
i used to have the maddest crush on brit .. but uhh not anymore .. now i cant stand her .. for some reason

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I like britney

Her music kicks ass!

wooo go britney!

Sir Bob III
britney can bite me for all i care her music sux ass and shes aa fricken whore i hate her more than anything

alic88
well i dont know what2say bout her. she has really 2 sides in her. as much as i think shez hot shez just exposing her sexuality 2 sell videos. although da toxic video is super HOT stilll shez getting a bit desperate, also the madonna kiss, and i was shocked when christina also did it. but v cant forget the fact that she makes good music at the same time. some of her songs r pretty good

finti
I wouldnt mix the words music and Britney cause they have nothing to do with each other. Britney aint the only one though and I am so sick and tired of artist who use their looks to sell music. If music was played on radio and radio only Britney wouldnt have sold too many cds at all.

Buggles ( a group) once had a song called "Video killed the radio star" how true. Music should be audio not visual, if you want to see them catch them at gigs, but it is the sound of the music made that should determin good and bad music, but instead it has come to show some skin and half a boob and you go platinum in no time.

Music to me is what you hear on the radio or cd store, never mind the looks of the artist.

alic88
^exactly

total nettlehead
damn right. and thats why rock music will always be superior to pop, cos its purely about the music, the artists really arent bothered with image (with a few exceptions e.g Slipknot, Good Charlotte, Linkin Park).

Shoukan
sick barf=britney

Myth
Good Charlotte is punk (pop-punk) so I wouldn't classify them as with rock image. They have just as much image as any other punk band.

bunnies = omens
damn right wink

lol I was told im the least likeliest person to like Britney ever!
But I do big grin
Toxic's legendary but some bastard stole my cd mad

steely balls
Britney sucks and shes really annoying, the new song Toxic is not as bad as her other songs, but thats about it.

smittenkitten
The only reason some people like "Toxic" is because it has an okay beat and her voice has been processed beyond recognition.

Britney is a manufactured product. I think it's funny she calls what she makes music. If by music she means crap, then yes, it is music.

-Smitten Kitten-

steely balls
^You said it

Myth
In that case I like Britney's processed music. big grin

Barf Heaven
Couldn't agree with you more. And I love the song "Video Killed the Radio Star" for some reason... rock

Nettles here is also right yes

Britney=pop=crap

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
well i like britneys music!

i dont like her but her music ...I like !

Barf Heaven
Both her and her music---> sick sick sick

alic88
2 b honest her music isnt bad. she has got some good songz. but the way she is selling her image is not right

Sigillum_Diaboli
yes

steely balls
image is an important factor, some guys just like her for the booty. Wait all guys like her for the boooooty. I just don't like her personality and music. I'd still doooo her.

loserib
so would i balls so would i

SAtown_punk
God, Britney is so hot. She can't sing, but her looks make up for it. Christina has a great voice, though. I like her as well. She's hot, too. lol. Why do you think she's a whore? I don't think she is. I think it's just a marketing gimmick.

Sigillum_Diaboli
she cant sing .. but she sure is ****able

Shmoo
I don't like Britney, her singing has gone down the tubes or maye it was always there....I prefer P!nkwink

Sigillum_Diaboli
yep .. PINK is wayyyyy better than Brit will ever be ..

SAtown_punk
I don't like Pink either, but I do like that Tim Armstrong wrote a song for her.

alic88
christina i believe is way more talented than britney. her singing voice is awesome

Fallen Jedi
um, okay...

Myth
Christina's voice could carry her career even after her looks go downhill. Britney on the other hand is screwed once she isn't the hottest girl in showbiz.

alic88
exactly

Evy_O
I don't really mind, she's ok, if you like her... good for you, not being afreaid to get bashed when you admit it stick out tongue

Myth
I like her too, but her voice isn't good enough to make it without her body as well.

Barf Heaven
I don't really like Pink either but she's a helluva lot better than Britney

Krabs55
its like the ****ing britteny cult

Barf Heaven
I know it's scary ain't it

lil_ms_nonblond
like britney. love jessica.

lil_ms_nonblond
at least britney's WAAAAAAAAAY better than hilary "**** faced" duff

Barf Heaven
^that I can agree with

I can't stand Hilary Duff

i_love_shia
cooli like britany she is beautiful and i like her songs(toxic:rocksmile
but my mom wouldn't let me go to her consert, witched sucked.
I think christina is beautiful too and i love her songs also.love

VilleValo462
PINK is better .big grin

total nettlehead
no2 Gwen Stefani is the bestest

VilleValo462
meh.. 2nd best .. Pink is my fav..

total nettlehead
Pink is too tough. i dont like chicks who could kick my ass no

Gwen is the most talented and the 2nd sexiest
Christina is fairly talented but the most sexiest of all
Britney isnt talented but is quite sexy
Pink is...Pink

i have spoken cool

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
yeah pink could kick my ass .. but who cares ...

total nettlehead
also, she likes to lick bikers for some reason yes

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
so if i rode up to her house on a bicycle she will lick me ?

total nettlehead
only if its a dirtbike.

oh yeah and you have to be in tight leather.

VilleValo462
can do taht ... but my balls might get a rash

total nettlehead
use sour cream as a lubricant yes

VilleValo462
big grin

have done that be4 wink

jk

total nettlehead
i have.

no jk cool

VilleValo462
suuurreee roll eyes (sarcastic)

total nettlehead
no lie. Christina Aguilera and Halle Berry cleaned it off for me afterwards stick out tongue:

VilleValo462
roll eyes (sarcastic)
impossible .. they were jus at my place " cleaning my lobby " shifty

total nettlehead
sorry what was that?

i didnt read the last post because Sarah Michelle Gellar just threw herself onto my lap and obscured the screen...

VilleValo462
sad

SAtown_punk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1278656#post1278656

go there and make your voice heard!

Krabs55
extremly....now i understand why she sales so many albums.....she brainwashes little 12 year olds ....... laughing

steely balls
christina does have strong voice but he f**ks it up all the time when she does that wavy pitch thingy, i don't know what people call it but she messes every song by over doing it . Now shes trying to act like herself with her own image, but it's the record label that makes her look like a ****. Britney doesn't look as trashy as christina, actually christina was hotter when she first came out.

VilleValo462
yeah .. that is soo annoying .. when im watching her fine ass in a music vid and she does that shit . i turn the channel

Krabs55
haha you should

quiquita

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.