Mark the Calender...SE POTC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
There will be a Special edition of Pirates of the Caribbean to be released on November 2, 2004! I saw it on Amazon so look it up!!! smile

ImAPirate
yep its a 3rd disk to potc

The complete details came from Joy found at DVDAnswers.com
Disney has announced plans to release a three-disc edition of Pirates Of The Caribbean this November. I'm afraid
that details are still pretty sketchy on this one at the moment, although we can tell you that it will be made up of the
standard two-disc set already on the market, along with a bonus disc containing eight new bonus features. The set
will be available to own from the 2nd November this year, priced at around $29.99. We'll update this news article
with further details shortly, but for now, here's the artwork.
Only a little more info at my website news page for POTC:

http://legolas.virtue.nu/pirates/potc2news.html

ImAPirate
oh by the way- i got that off of johnnydepp-zone.com

JessieSparrow
grrrrr why cant they just sell the third disk not the whole thing...I think my disk is starting to crap out anyway since I watch it so much hehe...

Unholy_Cheese
Well ill get it cuz i traded mine

el-pirate
you.... you....traded???? crazy your potc dvd??? messed so now you don't have one... no expression
sacrilege!!!!!! scared

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY COOL HAPPY eek! & HA HA HA HA MG laughing

JessieSparrow
*slaps MG* your an idiot!

ArrghPirateGirl
no Silly Boy

ladygrim
ace mega cool.... ill have to buy it in secret cuz my goes mad if i buy nething else to do wit movies...

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

Unholy_Cheese
I cant find POTC on DVD anywhere!!! sad

ArrghPirateGirl
Wat?................HA HA HA HA HA HA Looks like u will just have 2 wait 4 the special edition 2 come out laughing

Rubber_duckie
lol eek!y am i laughin i neva had a potc movie wahhhhh

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah Kaz laughing

Darinda
they are coming out with a special eddition?

ladygrim
iwant it NOOOOOOWWWWW

Lianslo
I must have this!!! big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Same here eek!

Unholy_Cheese
I will check if its comin out in australia, if not ill just get it on EbAY, but jv boaght something on ebay and i havnt got it yetmad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.