dudzey--grounded's gunna die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
the weather man jus told me there's a 1 in 175 chance that i'm gunna get sucked up by a tornado tonite. i highly doubt i won't cuz the fu ckin things r all over the state and rite now it IS lighting and the wind is blowing extremely hard. so i wish to will a few of my things ta ya'll stick out tongue

hh-my hockey gear and all the food in the house
silver tears- my car and pics of our beautiful bananas (may they rest in peace)
sun ce- my drawings
manchichirtchit- all the boxes of cereal u can buy wit my money (i think that was u wit the rice krispies, sorry if it wasnt)

and all the rest of you---FIGHT OVER IT, i havent seen a good ol kmc fite in a long time and id like to before i die evil face

manchichirtchit
i shall eat one krispy treat for you...

PrefectRonnykin
cry thats scary

in sacto there was a 30 second tornado that hadent even hit the ground a while back and they played the same footage on the TV over and over and my friend thought that it was going onfor a really long time and that we were all going to die and she started crying and praying to her "Deity"

GroundedAgain
ONE???? i have lots of money!!!!!

no spending it on anything sex related!!!!!!!! lol, i dont kno y cuz i prolly woulda stick out tongue

manchichirtchit
well, i don't wanna over eat yunno. but if it is thine rquest, i shall consume what you want me to consume.

on a more serious note, be careful happy

SlipknoT
better drop a duece in the loo.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.