Omg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
KMC is now actually getting borring!
i miss the old KMC where everything used to happen.... so many people don't evn come online no more!

Royal Knight
I hear yayes

sniper
it's so sad cry

JKozzy
So many damn threads like this.... no expression

Royal Knight
laughing out loud no expression

JKozzy
Backfire would come in, he's been here for three years, and he'd make a point that KMC will always be changing for people that join, that he's been here and basically, from the time I joined to now, he hadn't sensed much of a change... don't quote me on that, but I think that's the jist of what he said. In other words, don't complain, because we're not established senior members yet.

SlipknoT
Around Christmas time this place kicked ass

Creechuur
This place seems to have its ups and downs.

I can barely go into the SW forums anymore with all the hostility and noob bashing. I'm all for bashing silly noobs, but its getting out of hand.

bardock
i think cuz school started.less people are on

HockeyHorror
im also leaving after Sep 6-7.

so i wont be on until Dec or next summer.

JKozzy
Where you going? sad

HockeyHorror
too busy. wont have time to be on KMC. but ill try to pop in here and there no expression

JKozzy
You will be missed, HH. sad

PrefectRonnykin
sad yepers

SeptemberRain
its been boring for a while

Paxelius
Punkyhermy: So you just don't like the new people, is that it ?

el_barto
cry then who'll bash all the retard hip hop lovers in the music forum? cry

Lianslo
well...school started...at least thats why i havn't been able to get on as much as usual...and it breaks my heart! sad I miss KMC ppl!

Kalozza
hi

Lianslo
lol, hi! smile

yeah word my nucca

RaventheOnly
hi Li hi2

~Angel~
yep.... homer BOOORRRIINNNG

Royal Knight
this place kicked ass last summeryes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.