Hi I'm New

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kalozza
Hi I am new on this forum and don't know anything. Can you please tell me everything you know about this site also tell me what country you live in.

keitaro~*
EEEEELIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Kalozza
Hey Loz
watcha doing

keitaro~*
dontcallmeloz.
kthnxgohityourself.
got it? Great ;D

Eliza do your ****ing work. (:

oceanflame
Hi welcome to KMC

Kalozza
Thanks

Kalozza
Thanks big grin

.::Levi@than::.
Hey guys... all 3 of u!

Bierbommetje
Welcome smile

Clovie
how to tell you everything i know? blink
you'll find out on your own wink

welcome and have fun

mysical dream
hey my name is mysical dream and im also new here and i wellcome you even though your new as well! angel embarrasment big grin yes whistle smart shifty roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

mysical dream
embarrasment hey is anyone there??? big grin stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kalozza
Hi. sorry i didn't reply

Elektra_lover
Welcome

Kalozza
hello

m!$hA
hey! ive talked to you and you seem really nice! so welcome sweety smile

lilkrazyazn
how do u get the pics on the uhhhh uhhh message im new thAts y x]

lilkrazyazn
hi!!! big grin

Flying High
hiya big grin

Zanthor
Welcome to all the new people including me. Nice see everyone welcome us newbies. As to the original post...

From the US. Wisconsin to be exact. I would tell you everything but I sadly have forgotten most of it. At least I remember that I forgot though... eek!

emzy
Hi! I'm new too, and I'm from Greenwich, England.

m!$hA
hey there smile
welcome to kmc, and hope you have a GREAT time big grin
xxoo misha hug

dancerofwind
Hiyah!
I'm Stefania, whith live in Poland, Warsaw.

Corran
Welsome, not sure we have the time to tell you everything about this site, just look around you'll find all you want and much, much more, oh and don't forget to enter yourself into the Talent show on Tuesday evenings in the Ballroom, hosted by STexy (he only hosts it because he has no Talents himself).

SUGRbabi3
Hey! I'm new too. I am so lost but I'm begining to get the gist of things. If I'm not on for days or I seem to be ignoring u, I'm not I just can't get on. My mom doesn't like me being on & she throws a cow when she me finds on stuff like this. Oh by the way I'm from never ever land.
bunny
shifty
Happy Dance

Gelli
welcome! i'm new to, tring to figure out the works of this thing. odd, really...... alien Happy Dance one day the dancing banana and aliens would finght and the aliens will prevail! muwahaha, er.........ya sorry.... oh and i'm checking if my signature worked... so.... welcome!

SUGRbabi3
hello? am I being ignored?????????????????????

SUGRbabi3
sorry I'm so bad at this...... I feel really stupid. Oh by the way bananas kick alien butt...
Happy Dance
and bunnys kick banana butt!
bunny

Gelli
alien we kick bunny butt.... ya i feel stupid to, hope my signature worked.........

§pearhead
g'day

btw, the img tag is spelled wrong in your sig confused

SUGRbabi3
HEllo? Again I feel unwanted.................. (sob) sad

SUGRbabi3
Geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how does this thing work? I wright something saying hello and then there is someone always right ahead of me that just shows up.................... (random curses and angry rambling. mad )
The elusive trick eludes me again................. I SHALL GET IT........... oneday, oh curse you evil trick................ sorry.

Gelli
yay welcome to all that has come........ hope my signature picture worked.......

Gelli
hey it did i'm happy yet it's really not wat i thought i made it look like ah well, i'll try fixing it beggers can't be choosers, and i'm sorry sugarbabi3 , we're to fast 4 u our connection rocks, lol j/k, like i would know

:aliens: We rule the world, muwahaha!

SUGRbabi3
okay sorry if I bug u but can I just ramble..... I feel so lonely.

SUGRbabi3
Okay now I now the truth............ my connections suck! Curse u evil connections. lol
by the way Gelli your sig. rocks........ Idon't know how to get one. (sob)

SUGRbabi3
once again hello?

Morgoths_Wrath
I'm not new, but HI!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.