Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
OK i have a problem with my E-mail. Whenever i go to open an attachment it comes up in Paint Shop Pro and i dont want it like that. I want the attachment to come up in my E-mail. Example: If someone sends me a picture of The Simpsons and they make it an attachment. So i have to click on the attachment to view what they sent me. And i have to view it in Paint Shop Pro. I dont want that.... and sometimes the picture doesnt even show up because of Paint Shop Pro. Is there anyway i can change this. Like i want to chage what i open my attachments with. I hope u understand this. thanks in advance.

yerssot
normally, you've set in one way or another that your images open up in paint shop pro, if you set that you want them all to open in another program, right click such an image and select "open with" than select the program in Choose Program and select it. There you have the option: "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file"

Clovie
are you opening emails in outlook or is some other program?
if it is outlook there is somewhere an option for that. i can't tell you how it is called coz i have it in different language.

and if i didn't understand the question i'm sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.