Mommies, don't let your babies grow up to be surgeons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
My uncle is a surgeon (one of the dudes who fixes fat people's arteries when they get clogged) and what can I say, it really sucks ass. Rather than working from 9 to 5 every day like most normal people, he gets to work from 5 to 9. Sometimes longer. He got a malpractice suit a few months ago for doing what somebody else thought was the wrong procedure, even though it saved the guy's life. And again for something his partner did that killed somebody. He's constantly stressed out because he almost never gets time off (has to be on call almost 24-7, too) and basically doesn't have any time for things ordinary non-surgeon people do like taking walks in the park or going fishing. Which, kids, is why you should never grow up to be one of the dudes who fixes fat people's arteries when they get clogged. no expression

SlipknoT
Why dosent he quit?

~Angel~
you see... grown-ups have a thing called money. We use it to buy goods and services. Without money we can't buy food, or pay for rent. Without food we will starve to death.no expression

pinsleepe
hello, I'm gonna be neurosurgeon big grin

Sun Ce
why does he post crap erm

Clovie
plastic surgeon?

Darth Revan
Because he needs the dinero and he doesn't know how to do anything else no expression

Darth Revan
If you're referring to me... It's because the Pad exists no longer for me to clog with my crap. So I put it here. no expression

Silver Stardust
The OTF seems strangely empty with out the Pad...

My aunts are both doctors (not surgeons, though) and they say that it's a really sucky job.

Darth Revan
And the odd thing is, he's like one of the top fifteen surgeons of that kind in the country... blink

Darth Revan
I am bumping this thread so that KMC can continue to be warned of the dangers of this profession smile no expression

WindDancer
hehehe.....I like that one.

HockeyHorror
good luck thumbup

im thinking about Oncology.

Moo Cow
cry its serposted to me, momma, dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys...willie nelson would be ashamed of yall

Darth Revan
I'm going to see Willie Nelson in concert sometime in October big grin

darkcrown
And if you do grow up to be one, don't move to Michigan! We're that fattest state you know, at least that's what Mrs. Debrabander tells me.

Darth Revan
Really? That's kinda funny laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
im thinking on journalism or photography

HockeyHorror
good luck thumbup

PrefectRonnykin
thank you big grin

darkcrown
I don't care what happens to me in life as long as it doesn't make me feel pain. I'm just a rock waiting to be smashed.

PrefectRonnykin
wtf

HockeyHorror
wtf indeed What the f**k?

PrefectRonnykin
me went peepee big grin

HockeyHorror
did u enjoy it big grin no expression

darkcrown
Meaning I don't value my life much and I can't wait to die. To me, death is an eternal dream. My depression drags me into sorrow and my dreams are the only times I'm ever happy. Meaning, Once I die, I will be happy for the rest of eternity. Duh!

PrefectRonnykin
no expression very muchno expression

PrefectRonnykin
mmm dont think that live life your only given one happy

seriousy though

darkcrown
go to grammer class.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.