The one most heart breaking manga ever(scanlations included)take a look EVERYONE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
Its called Boys Nexed Door,by Kaori Yuuki(the greatest manga-ka ever)

heres a summary:"
Adrian is a confused murderer. He is gentle at heart and a well respected school teacher, but his mental condition has led him to kill numerous young boys. The manga starts with his killings being discovered and him being arrested. However, the story takes place before this happens. It's the story of him and the boy who he fell in love with. As typical of Kaori Yuki's stories, it is dark, sad, and very good. ^-^

WARNING: BOY x BOY content

Even if this is a yaoi,YAOI HATERS will enjoy it as well(if they are mature enough to handle it.I guarentee you,this has the same effect as The End of Evangelion,you are left destoyed inside,confused,and for people like myself;sobbing.

The art is AMAZING as well.To read this amazing one VL manga go:

http://www.sakura-crisis.net/translations/boysnextdoor/

and express you opinions on it here.

BlackHatDefect
Opinions anyone>?

soundtrack
aww, that was a very sweet/sad story. i liked it a lot even though it was really sad.
i dont really like reading those types of fics (death) b/c they always leave you with that feeling, but then again...death fics are usually the ones that are written the best stick out tongue .

BlackHatDefect
THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT

btw I hate death fics too,but as far as this manga goes,its my fave

soundtrack
have you ever read a gundam wing yaoi fanfic? i have a really good one with heero and duo (i actually almost cried.....i was fighting back tears, lol.) would you like to read it?

BlackHatDefect
Sorry,im not a real big Gundam Wing fan...

TrAnCeDuO
and besides thats wrong! i agree with koorime yume...you shouldnt make couples that were never in that sort of orientation!

BlackHatDefect
If you like a couple go for it!Who cares who it is!

Anyway,back to the manga,did you read it o wonder above me?

TrAnCeDuO
well im just so sick and tired of people assuming that heero and duo are gay when they aernt!

and as for the manga no i havent read it...as a matter of fact i havent seen or heard any real anime in months...but ill ask my anime club about it next time i see them okay?

soundtrack
i dont assume any of the characters should go and be a couple (duoxheero, trowaxquatre, etc.) i just read the stroies because i just happen to find them quite good/interesting. i could care less who's with who, i just think the stories are nicely written. didnt mean to upset anyone erm .

BlackHatDefect
*YAARG*

Sikora
Im going with Dragon knights(Ive talked about it way to much) A LOT of things happen in this manga and sometimes the story may seem to change, but as it reaches the end of the series...BOY does it get INTENSE!!! New characters throughout the series(as far as I know) SO many secrets revield of the characters, (Rath mostly, and him being half yokai) VERY exciting manga! So far, 22 Mangas (man! im only on 13 x.x)

http://www.sakuranoki.net/dkworld/ - BEST site to go to.

BlackHatDefect
0_0I wasn't really asking what manga was the saddest,I was showing you what I though was and serching for discussion>_<

Awwell

crazy_c
Oh I read the start of that but then stuff happened and I couldn't read the rest and I kinda forgot. ^^;;

Oh I love that site! I'm reading cruel fairytales right now. yes bunny bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.