If you could brutally murder any boy band?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
Who would it be? I would have to say the backstreet boys.

Darth Revan
Good Charlotte or New Found Glory no expression

Silver Stardust
How about all of them? big grin No, I'm not a violent person...what makes you think that? evil face

ElectricBugaloo
slipknot

khalla
I second that

Df02
Either busted, or that other crappy band i saw the other day on tv....cant remember the name tho....Natural?

ssj4goku
i would have to say BSB, Slipknot, D-12, and well all the f****** rapers out there

ssj4goku
i say death to the new world

ssj4goku
devil laughing out loud devil

HockeyHorror
i say we crucify ssj4goku no expression

then we'lll play tug of war with his intestines. what you guyz think of that no expression

TrAnCeDuO
that should be fun! big grin

finti
Marilyn Manson

BloomBabyGirl
nsync............bsb......

Kaleanae
Good Charlotte is a good option yes

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
LFO!

Like ew their songs made no sense!

el_barto
New kids on the block stick out tongue

koolruningz
For me it's a toss up between N-sync, Wetlife (as i like to call them), backsteet boys and five.

amity75
Westlife by a million miles. And I'd make sure that piece of shit Bryan McFadden got the nastiest death.

Darth Revan
D-12. They're a boy band. no expression

slasherpunk18
I'd do N'Sync and Good Charlotte in one gruesome mass murder.

alic88
blink182.. every band that is out there right now.. except for the white stripes and maybe evansecense

bardock
spice girls

ClaraG
Westlife. They have caused me years of unhappiness.

ClaraG
a couple of them may actually look quite manly, but they're a girl band stick out tongue

§pearhead
....all of 'em messed

bardock
how about limp biscuit their all dudes can i kill them

PrefectRonnykin

lil bitchiness
Holly shit dude, and now they are reproducing. Nasty.

Id love to elimiate:

- Busted - nuff said. Id like to take those guitars and smash then over their dumb heads.

- McFly - mad oh god, i cant even begin to explain what id do to those sad bastards.

- Backstreet Boys - there is only so many times you can say ''I love you, i miss you, you are everything to me, ooooooh baby ooooooh'' before it becomes mind numbing, sad, boring, teadous and utterly shitty.

- Lostprophets - Ian watkins should be put down for his, lack of talent, his attitude and his cover of Justin Timerlake's 'Cry Me a River' And if Ian starts to reproduce, we're all in deep poo...will there be any air left in the world for the rest of us? We can only wait and see...

- Linking Park - the name about says it all.

- N sync - waste of skin...breating in the precious oxygen...

all the rest...should dissapear into nothingness...forever...

Rad_1
thumb up

§ā®äµ
yeah all of them but especially nsync..

BlackC@t
Why stop at killing just one?

By the way, Good Charlotte is not a boy band.

TheKangarooster
more of a gay boy band i would put it. oh and i wouldnt kill anyone who would i laugh and point at then?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by alic88
blink182.. every band that is out there right now.. except for the white stripes and maybe evansecense

The White Stripes rule, but speaking of Evanescence, they'd be gone.

*Dons whooping shoes*

Right, Blackcat: Yes, they're a borderline boyband.

While The Backstreet Boys are shit, tedious and boring, I can't say they fill me with hatred or dislike as much as NSync (Specifically Timberlake), Busted, McFly or Good Charlotte. They're just shit.

I can't really pick. I'd just rid the world of any corporate, spineless, product selling little sleazebag who disrespects Music. However, since I have to choose one: A UK chav scum wannabe Hiphop outfit known as Blazin Squad. They make me want to take a very sharp tool and peel every part of their skin off.

If Busted were around it'd be them. If NSync were, it'd be them too.

Others:

Simple Plan, any of those shitty Pop bands out, any manufactured Pop singer, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Robbie Williams.

Justin Timberlake mostly and Robbie Williams. Those two no-talent, cockembracing, record company, corporate puppets need to die on the floor with blood oozing out of their eyes after being choked to death.

-AC

TheKangarooster
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The White Stripes rule, but speaking of Evanescence, they'd be gone.

*Dons whooping shoes*

Right, Blackcat: Yes, they're a borderline boyband.

While The Backstreet Boys are shit, tedious and boring, I can't say they fill me with hatred or dislike as much as NSync (Specifically Timberlake), Busted, McFly or Good Charlotte. They're just shit.

I can't really pick. I'd just rid the world of any corporate, spineless, product selling little sleazebag who disrespects Music. However, since I have to choose one: A UK chav scum wannabe Hiphop outfit known as Blazin Squad. They make me want to take a very sharp tool and peel every part of their skin off.

If Busted were around it'd be them. If NSync were, it'd be them too.

Others:

Simple Plan, any of those shitty Pop bands out, any manufactured Pop singer, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Robbie Williams.

Justin Timberlake mostly and Robbie Williams. Those two no-talent, cockembracing, record company, corporate puppets need to die on the floor with blood oozing out of their eyes after being choked to death.

-AC
rightly spoken especially about justin
devil rock pirate

Filth
Hmmm I wold not mind sheding the blood of busted or mcfly, yes I could brutally murder them with my own hands evil face

Df02
Simple Plan
Yellowcard
Rooster
Avenged Sevenfol (i wouldnt call them boy band...but the nicknames make em just as poncey)
Fightstar - and while im at it the remaining 2 members of Busted, just incase.
that band who did 'walky talky man'... god knows what they were called

errr....
that'll do for now

Deathblow
Originally posted by Df02
Avenged Sevenfold (i wouldnt call them boy band...but the nicknames make em just as poncey)

Tons of bands use nicknames though, and I'm not talking about pop-groups either confused

The definition of boy band seems to be becoming pretty loose here, some strange people calling Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot and The White Stripes boy bands (The White Stripes are 50% female for god's sake). I'd hardly imagine those three bands to sell out their gigs to legions of screaming 10 year old girls. Seriously, just because you dislike a band that just happens to be an all-male outfit (or not), it doesn't make them a boy band.

TWelling4Ever
yes

Df02
Originally posted by Deathblow
Tons of bands use nicknames though, and I'm not talking about pop-groups either confused

The definition of boy band seems to be becoming pretty loose here, some strange people calling Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot and The White Stripes boy bands (The White Stripes are 50% female for god's sake). I'd hardly imagine those three bands to sell out their gigs to legions of screaming 10 year old girls. Seriously, just because you dislike a band that just happens to be an all-male outfit (or not), it doesn't make them a boy band.

like i said....they arent a boyband...but i do hate them.
i cant really think of bands that actually officially name themselves in interviews under ridiculous nicknames. - and if you care to name them, and their nicknames...i'd happily give you my opinion on it

Deathblow
Hell of a lot of death and black metal bands do it, that's for sure.

Then outside of metal, to be more specific, Pavement (used to) do it, Spiral Stairs, S.M. etc, The Birthday Massacre do it, Chibi, Rainbow etc, then there's Head, Munky and Fieldy, and of course just about every artist affiliated with hip-hop have aliases they permanently stick with, and some even change their name to officially.

And being as ''poncy'' (good word by the way, like that one) as boybands is as bad as being one. Plus, Avenged Sevenfold don't actually take themselves seriously at all, I thought that would be obvious. They're really funny guys.

Df02
Hip hop is a different story... the guys from KoRn's nicknames always did bother me, guess its a personal thing. I've always thought of nicknames in a band as pathetic, hence putting them on 'my' list wink

also, guess im biased because i hate the whole make-up wearing metalcore scene aswell...and their nicknames tied up the whole poncey package in my eyes

Deathblow
As I said, they don't take themselves seriously though. The make-up and nickname thing is just one big theatrical in-joke they have, something to do with annoying ''hardcore kids'' if I remember rightly. If they seriously thought wearing eye-shadow and calling each other Synyster Gates (should be obvious that shit ain't serious) and stuff was cool, I doubt I'd look twice at them. But they don't, so I do, and Synyster Gates just happens to be an excellent guitarist.

moonwalker741
Probably Good Charlotte or Simple Plan

Afro Cheese
gggggg gee you nit

Red Superfly
G4.

Kick em in the balls and see how high those notes can get.

someone from UK
hoobastank...BsB....Nsync.....Good Charlotte.....all rappers

Deathblow
All rappers? Chuck, Ghostface, Del, Aesop, Doom, Q-Tip & El-P would roast your uninformed ass before you could even get close to them smile

SlipknoT
Originally posted by khalla
I second that You consider Slipknot a boy band but yet you have a Used Sig laughing out loud

BasketCase
BSB, or Nsync or 98 degrees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.