Science Fiction foram?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
We already have a horror, Star wars, and Matrix fourms so I was wondering would a Scifi one be a good Idea.

Ahnold
I agree - good idea!

Agent Elrond
it's been asked before, chances are it may not happen. (maybe in 6 months, Raz might randomly make it)

Mr Parker
yeah great idea.

JKozzy
If you can spell forum right, perhaps Raz will consider it.

Raz
wink

Sub-forums, I don't mind. Creating new forums on the main page is something I'm hesitant to at the moment.

lil bitchiness
Raz, can you make a subform in a subform? Or even more then one subforum in one forum?

wacko wow, that was confusing just explaining it, let alone making it.

Silver Stardust
I think a sci-fi forum (if even a subforum) would be pretty cool yes

blink Milla, you've lost me...

Vampy
eek! i can understand...

why do you need more, Milla? For ppl's sig galleries? or is it not about your forum? messed

Jodo kast
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lil bitchiness
Oh no, Im not asking for more sub-forums in my forum big grin I was just wandering if Raz can make all this request forums, as sub-forums in some forum....

Al< I was thinking like, to make more than one subforum in one forum...like in TV forum there is a ''Smallville sub-forum'' well maybe Raz can make another sub-forum right under the ''Smallville'' sub-forum some other TV sub forum...for examle Buffy or something...its just an example of what im thinking, im not asking for it or anyting confused

So Raz could consider making sub-forums in forums if people really want to...

I hope i havent lost everyone blink

Mr Parker
Lol. big grin Lil you should see if you can get an agent in hollywood, Seriously,I mean really,thats as clever and as funny as many writers I have seen come up with before in comedy shows.

Vampy
oh... just thinking stick out tongue

well i think it's possible... but it's jsut me, better wait for raz messed

JKozzy
Just wanted to note, Raz, that the Comedy Forum petition, I was assuming it would be a sub-forum. Where, I don't know, but I didn't expect a big place for itself... erm

yerssot
why not a sub-forum to the general discussion? or if you mean comedy movies under the movie discussion forum or something?

Raz
Yup, AFAIK, there is no limit.

Unholy_Cheese
Like wen ya put a file in a file in a file in a file in a file i lov doin that yes

BackFire
Perhaps a subforum in the Horror forum would be sufficient. The two genres are always confused anyways.

lil bitchiness
thumb up Oh nice.

So, is there a limit of how man actual forums you can make? As in on the first page?

Raz
Nope. But I think the limit is mainly human tolerance wink

SpikeSpiegel
Question: How come there's a Smallville forum, but not a Sci-fi one? I would have thought that there would be more to talk about for Sci-fi than there would be for a single tv show.

A Sci-Fi forum could be another sub-forum in the tv forum...it could also be in a movie sub-forum. Can you have a sub forum linked to two others, eg. Sci-fi in both movies and tv?

Londonboy7
ya I agree.

Silver Stardust
I'm bumping this back up.

Okay, there's tons of other sci-fi and fantasy out there than just Matrix, LOTR, HP, and SW. We have so many specific forums (like the newly created Blade forum, which I think, to be honest, is utterly pointless since it's not THAT big, as well as the Smallville forum)....so why not just a general sci-fi/fantasy one? I really think it'd be a good idea.

And I'll continue pushing the idea for as long as I can wink

Cinemaddiction
There was talk about this forum in the "Suggestion Thread' less than a week ago, and as far as I know, it's on the table.

Lord Soth
I have another thread for this...started quite a while ago stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.