Professionals vs. Gymnists...will they ever do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
How long will it take for the X-men who are like our Olympians to be real heros like the Avengers who are Pro's. Is there any way that Marvel can manufacture that into their characters? smokin' Oh this isn't really a vs. thread by the way just a question of types.

thekingofmikes
I would consider the x-men more "Pro" then the avengers, for the simple fact that the avengers are always changing their roster. It can be argued that the x-men do the same, but in my honest opinion the x-men seem to have stuck to the "Original" roster more then the avengers.

thekingofmikes
oops pushed the wrong button... Sorry for the double post. As I was rambling, the x-men have tackled some of the most powerful foes in the marvel universe sometimes without so much as a scratch (recent fight with magneto comes to mind) Also if you look at it pound for pound, the avengers would probably get stomped by the x-men...

Nataku8188
Thor. Need I say more?

Ok, I will.

The Hulk... Iron Man...

Still more?

Hawkeye... The Wasp...

That should do it.

Magee
The thing is the Avengers have always been accepted in the comic world where as the xmen have been hunted down and all kind of crap. Avengers have more respect the way i see it.

Maelstrom
They need to back eachother up like the avengers arent scared to do. Thor backs up cap or ironman or whatever. When the hell are the x gonna do that sh%t alien

Magee
They do, they just dont back wolverine lol, btw hes gay yes

Arachnoidfreak
Phoenix can take all of them by herself, guess what team she is on?

Maelstrom
Damn that's a whole lot of dead cats. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.