What people deserve the death penalty?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
If I have missed any crime please tell me.

Murders
Rapists
Pedofiles
Kidnappers
Drug dealers
Terrorists

Linkalicious
I don't think it's that easily classifiable. I think it depends on the individual more than just what they are labled.

§nakehead
Except for maybe rapist and pedofiles there the scum of the earth

Pyrofly
I only think Murders should face the death penalty... what goes around comes around... thats just what i think tho smile

Pyrofly
yea true but they should not get killed, just stay in jail the rest of their lonely lives stick out tongue

WindDancer
I'm pretty sure you saw this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t306420.html

§nakehead
I disagree with you I still respect your opion.

§nakehead
I saw it but I am just curious what crime pro death penetly people think deserve death

Linkalicious
That Depends...

Kobe Bryant "allegedly" raped a woman. Does he deserve the death penalty??

I think anyone that brutally and maliciously rapes a woman should definitly get the death penalty. But what about those border line cases where the girl neglected to "say no."

and pedophiles. A pedophile is an adult that likes children.

What if you're an 18 year old adult and you have a 16 or 17 year old girlfriend? She's a minor, you're an adult. Technically they call that statutory rape...but in essence he's a pedophile.

Does he deserve the death penalty for having a girlfriend who's 2 years younger than him? When he's 20, she's 18...then things are fine. So why should he DIE for that?

§nakehead
Well I for it when it's in more extreme circumstances and when its not consentual.

Darth Revan
It's more complicated than just "rapists", "pedofiles", "muderers", etc.

Mr Zero
Not to snakhead its not. For some people the world is a very simple place. la-la-la!

Drifter101
those who have taken the lives from innocent people should be killed

Papaumau
Even as an atheist I believe that.....

Not at any time should any human being be able to take the life of another human being for ANY reason.

The people who want to kill someone for committing what THEY see as a capital crime are only looking for judicial vengeance.

Human beings have GOT TO strive to be better'n that !

Jedi Priestess
hmmmmm.....how about
new people who start stupid threads in the Star Wars section of KMC? blink

finti
I`ll help out with the executions

Mr Zero
S-head, apart from your "Bad people should be dead" argument... Exactly who is it that you think has the right to decide who lives and who dies?

amity75
50 cent fans.

Mr Zero
Scratch my previous question S-head, I just saw your post over in the philosophy forum saying that you didn't think Vigilantism was wrong.

If you can reconcile supporting vigilante justice while calling for the death penalty for terrorists and murderers PLEASE let me know how.

I'm dying of curiosity to see how that pans out.

Linkalicious
I'd like to say that I was of the belief that no person deserves to die for their crimes against humanity but it's just not for me...

If you went into a church and murdered 15 people execution style....you DESERVE to be killed.

It's one thing if you accidentally take a life in an automobile accident, but mass murders don't deserve the pleasures of breathing...

ragesRemorse
I'd say

rapers
rappers
murderers
corrupt poloticians/law enforcment

Well just more types of people than
i have time to list, put it that way.

wuteva
I think that nobody deserves to be executed. Execution is still murder. I believe that rapists, murderers, pedophiles, and others who hurt innocent ppl should be put away from society for the rest of their lives.
I think its better for them to rott in prison than to be executed in a few seconds.

§nakehead
Vigilantism is killing for justice but killing for personal gain is wrong.

Mr Zero
So you are saying that if someone plans and premeditates - then kills for their own personal belief that justice is being carried out thats perfectly ok...

but someone who murders in a fit of passion or moment of madness deserves the death penalty.

lil bitchiness
There is already a thread on Death Penalty. Use that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.