Season Three Discussion/Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
Talk about the third season of the "GREATEST SHOW SINCE SEINFELD."

Post it all here!

SMALLVILLE FORUM!

Shadow_King
i found smallville season 3 too be more about clark kents mission and what he was put on earth to do and who is his arch enemy and other things.

Samurai Guy
Well they need to establish a struggle with Clark. They need him to have some sort of "Tradgic Hero" aspect.

Look how well tragic heros worked for Shakespere

Samurai Guy
The return of Emily episode was pretty rockin'.

Samurai Guy
Season Three DVD's for Sale 11/16/04. big grin

Samurai Guy
What do you think is going to happen when Clark talks to Jor-el?

Shadow_King
i dunno maybe they will bond together..

pr1983
Clark will go all evil and try to take over the world or somthin, didnt he say jor-el wanted him to conquer?

Shadow_King
well its unclear what he wants him to do really.

Samurai Guy
Jor-El's statement is vague

carol_manga90
Hi!!! I'm Carol!!!

Samurai Guy
Hi Carol. Welcome to the Smallville forum.

If you need any help with this forum or the Message Board in whole, please feel free to send me a Private Message and I will help you to the best of my ability

pr1983
hey carol, welcome

Samurai Guy
I love the text in your sig, Cyke

pr1983
thx samurai i just googled for cyclops quotes, it was either that or one of the following choices

"Logan, stay away from my girl" (Movie)

"Hey, Logan, that healing powers about to come in really handy" (Astonishing X-Men #1)

Samurai Guy
laughing

Its me

Prove it

Your a dick

Okay

....back to topic.

Samurai Guy
Season three on DVD baby!

Shadow_King
yep. and i have no idea when i will get it. maybe weekend.

Samurai Guy
I havent even watched the Extras yet.

wuTa
classic

Samurai Guy
One of the best quotes from the first X-Men movie.

The best from the second was when Xavier just woke from being unconcious.

Stryker -> "Charles... oh, dont get up."

Season three was pretty good. I heard that Alicia (Teleporting girl... Uber Hottie!) is due for a return.

wuTa
there were a couple good ones in the 2nd one

who the hell is this?

i'm kurt wagner but in the circus i was known as the incredible...

shutup!!

i dont remember Alicia...what was that episode about

Samurai Guy
Where Clark and Alicia are in the elevator that starts dropping, and then Clark stops it and she Teleports them out of there. They start seeing eachother and she becomes obsessed and trys to kill Lana.

IceWithin
OMG!! I just finsihed up season 3!!!
I CANNOT believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE someone tell me there was something weird about Chloe and she didnt really die!!!!!!! PLEASE! I am DYING HERE!!
and omg! clark!! he's all...with-his-father stick out tongue
whats gonna happen now??
my god ppl Im dying!! I just CANT wait until season 4 is out in DVD, any ideas around when will that be?? its just that... Chloe was sooo brave!
and OMG lex!! I hope his dad gets slaughtered and cut in to little pieces! lana left?! chloe died?! Clark is with his dad?! Pete left too?!
it doesnt make sense cry please tell me the first episode of season 4 clark wakes up and it was all a dream, say it!

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Shadow_King
i found smallville season 3 too be more about clark kents mission and what he was put on earth to do and who is his arch enemy and other things.
yes

Originally posted by Samurai Guy
I havent even watched the Extras yet.
they're neat happy yes

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by IceWithin
OMG!! I just finsihed up season 3!!!
I CANNOT believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE someone tell me there was something weird about Chloe and she didnt really die!!!!!!! PLEASE! I am DYING HERE!!
and omg! clark!! he's all...with-his-father stick out tongue
whats gonna happen now??
my god ppl Im dying!! I just CANT wait until season 4 is out in DVD, any ideas around when will that be?? its just that... Chloe was sooo brave!
and OMG lex!! I hope his dad gets slaughtered and cut in to little pieces! lana left?! chloe died?! Clark is with his dad?! Pete left too?!
it doesnt make sense cry please tell me the first episode of season 4 clark wakes up and it was all a dream, say it!
don't worry it'll work out, but I don't want to spoil it!!!!!!!!! (fine, chloe isn't dead, but i won't tell you how she survived) and don't worry clark isn't bad....

IceWithin
HOW HOW HOW HOW!!!!!
u dont tell me Ill stalk you! ninja
or worse Ill kick ur butt beware

TWelling4Ever
crying1 *sniff sniff* OK!!!

Lex got Chloe into a safehouse below the house, he tells Clark later...and Clark comes back as Kal-El and Lois finds him, which is where she comes in...and he gets the crystal Lex found that eventually has a bigger meaning towards th end of the season. He becomes Clark again though, so don't worry.

IceWithin
how bout chloe's dad?

TWelling4Ever
same

IceWithin
good... so they're all safe... but HOW? I mean in the season 3 finale we saw chloe and her dad entering the house, and the house exploding

TWelling4Ever
yeah but it season 4, ep 1 i believe, it shows inside the house with lex and his workers rushing chloe and her dad in a safehouse below the house

IceWithin
oooh.. alright

TWelling4Ever
stick out tongue

IceWithin
yes.. smallville's good cool

TWelling4Ever
doh duh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.