P.o.d.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
Who likes that band? I would have to say there decient but not the best.

Deathblow
I don't like their music at all, its all a little labored and sugary, but I have nothing against the whole positive attitude thing they got going on. Makes a change from the angst and depression that most rock bands thrive on.

Bad Boy
I like their attitude.... just find their music boring!

PrefectRonnykin
i like it

MC Mike
Okay. erm

Darth Revan
They're occasionally alright, "Youth of the Nation" would be almost tolerable if it didn't have that goddamn choir towards the end. I don't mind a positive attitude. But religious bands annoy me.

Silver Stardust
They're okay.

loserib
they are fakes the guitarist that just recently left the band said he was tired if putting up a front on stage and then not being that way in real life

ElectricBugaloo
but..but...they feel so ALIVE

Korri
meh, their ok

tabby999
a band of moments, sometimes cool, other times infinitly ****in annoying

BackFire
They're a Christian band, therefore they suck.

ragesRemorse
if you base your liking of a band soley an image, thenyou dont understand music and will never hear great music. However, P.O.D is weak. they had a couple hits, but for the most part their music just feels so repetitive.

Darth Revan
BackFire is right though. Christian music sucks by its very concept.

BackFire
Nah, that's not the sole reason I dislike them. Their music is also shitty and lame.

Myth
POD headlined a huge concert i went to a couple years back. Myself along with tons of other people left once they started. They were awful. Luckily, there was a ton of complaints by people wanting their money back so the radio station made it up to people by making another huge concert and had it headlined by Rob Zombie for about 1/4 the price of the original concert.

loserib
zombie over pod anyday

BackFire
Seriously, Rob Zombie puts on an outstanding live show.

tabby999
still, i have a friend who is right into christian music, and some of it is really freakin cool.

BackFire
Eh, Hard Rock and God are just two things that don't seem to belong together in my mind.

Darth Revan
The term "Christian rock" is an oxymoron. Rock is everything that Christianity is opposed to.

PrefectRonnykin
just like Gospel goth eek!

Darth Revan
Does that even exist no expression

PrefectRonnykin
i was kidding no expression

Darth Revan
Good thumb up

lil bitchiness
Meh, they suck, but i dont bother much about them.

I do like the lead singer's dreads in one of the videos i forget the name of.

Darth Revan
Yeah, I'll admit that he has cool hair yes

PrefectRonnykin
the whole band hs dreads no expression

Darth Revan
The lead singer's dreads are the coolest no expression

But not as cool as Zack de la Rocha or Mike Einziger's...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.