The Blue Pin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schizo Freak
does anyone know what those blue pins were for? there were so many of the lotr team wearing them at the oscars. does it have something to do with new zealand pride?

Bar-en-Danwedh
save the entwives

orlandoOYEA
laughing out loud

shadowy_blue
laughing laughing

No, seriously. Maybe it's just a sign or something or identification that they are from LOTR camp. big grin

Discos
I only saw the blue pin on Peter Jackson, perhaps I wasnt looking close enough or something?

pip-foot
i didnt see blue pins sad but Ian Mckellen was wearinga green New Zeland stone for good luck smile

Thorondor
i seen blue dots everywhere...maybe i was stoned but still i seen blue dots stick out tongue

Discos
Discos - hardy har

shadowy_blue
Hhhmm..it's now official. That blue pin is a good luck pin. wink Not to brag or anything but I have an acquaitance (lucky, lucky, lucky bastard) who actually was there live in the ceremony and was sitting with PJ and co. He was invited. wink I asked him about this pin that we are talking about this morning and thus he said that it was a luck pin. I forced him to recount all the details. wink I didn't see him on the TV though when I first watched it. He just said that he's gonna be wearing a silver tie (but boy, Howard Shore, Tom Cruise, and Jim Carrey are all wearing a silver tie roll eyes (sarcastic) ) I have to see the re-runs again. big grin

Schizo Freak
wow he is a lucky dog!!! u said he was invited??? how did that happen?

shadowy_blue
He's working in Hollywood and a very huge LOTR fan. wink

Smodden
s-b YOu are so lucky!! did YOU ever get to meet any of the lotr company? thats so amazing....

Kitoky
Wow....5 full hours sitting in an auditorium with PJ and crew....I would be so jealous.......but Sean wasn't there so.

I'm happy with just saying hi and bye to him at the New York premiere and hugging my autographed coat...

Smodden
kit u were at the premere?!!!

which premere? 12 or 3?

Kitoky
I was at the Fellowship Premiere.

Smodden
NOOO!! why couldn't i be there wit you!!

i have to go to the hobbit priemere.....

Smodden
especialy if liv's gona be there.....(i know arwens not in TH but maybee sh'll be there)big grin

shadowy_blue
I just know this guy. He's the friend of my sister's friend, so he's kinda my friend too. He's too mysterious and he's just saying that he works in the movie industry. I believe him too because he's very reliable. wink He's always giving me news and stuff about movies that no one knows about yet. wink He was the one who allowed me to have a glimpse of the EE script, etc. But I still hadn't have the chance to know what exactly his job is, what his position in the industry is, and so on, and if I do ask him, he's always trying to change the subject, and he's quite good at doing that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I ALMOST got to meet Elijah and Orlando Bloom, but it was very crowded. I tried very hard to fight my way through, but I freakin' couldn't. It was at the premiere of FOTR in 2001. At that time, I wasn't too excited about Orlando because I've got no freaking clue who he is. laughing Remember FOTR was his first big movie. I just saw them from afar. sad Well, technically I saw them all, but those two are the closest and almost. Like, 10 meters away or something? sad

And Kit: YOU are lucky!! eek! You met Mr. Bean!?!! eek!

shadowy_blue
woah!! You were there?! eek! Did you see me!? eek!

Smodden
i think ur friend is an undercover cia agent......(okay that was corny......)

(sory for saying corny.....) embarrasment

shadowy_blue
LOL...but even he won't tell me..I'm quite happy with that. At least he's sharing. wink big grin

Smodden
can you post what u remember of the script! eek! or is that what you did already with those pics?>...anyways i'm out for tonight...

Kitoky
You were there?!? I don't remember.

shadowy_blue
The ones I did with the pics came from a link. wink And all the events that are gonna happen in the EE are basically those events from that link but you are asking for some dialogues?

*eherm*

I can't recall everything, and the script right now is buried somewhere and I'm too lazy to dig it up. But what I really made sure to look at first is the Houses of Healing scene. wink Are you interested with that? I can't really post here what the exact dialogues are (it's confidential) All I can say is that some of the dialogues from the book are used in the movie, just scattered in some places. They abbreviated stuff and cut it up into different scenes. One where E/F first meet. One where E avoids F's attentive worrying. And one where F guesses E's love for A (boy, it's the "The Letter People" huh?).

Hold it there for a minute though. I am no way confirming this scenes. This is not an actual absolute confirmed EE script that is really going to be in the EE version. It's just the big script they had when they started this whole movie thing. You've all probably seen the bits of "audition script" around? This is that. And after 7 years of filming, they would perhaps change some stuff from that script. So don't kill me. wink

This script is driving me insane. *burns her copy of the script... not really*

shadowy_blue
I don't remember seeing you either. stick out tongue wink

Kitoky
Of course you wouldn't!

shadowy_blue
Just kidding. I obviously have no idea what you look like. stick out tongue laughing

Smodden
you watch the leter ppl!!??

i lov ethose guys!

i have all the card s and everything....big grin

rianna_d
The blue pin was given by the guys at TORN. It was like a wink to the fans all over the world. that's why I love this guys so much, now tell me, can you belive that somebody in Hollywood would wear pins donated by a fan website to the Academy Awards Ceremony? and also thank the fans during the acceptance speech?!?!?! and finally go to the fan party even before going to the studio party? All this only happens with our guys! big grin Happy Dance

shadowy_blue
Those pins came from TORn? eek! That's very interesting. big grin

And yeah, I was so glad when PJ and co thanked the fans during their speech. big grin I then felt I was "really" a part of something very special and I got misty-eyed. I felt very connected with all the fans around the world. smile

Smodden
torn?!!! thats amazing...

Schizo Freak
sweet!! TORN rocks! i was telling my friends that Barrie Osborne said my name in his acceptance speech!! lol well he did! i am a fan....

fini
oh damn i thought those pins were the Official Fan club pins. Oh well

azszhz
man you guys talking about meeting people who worked on Lotr makes me sad cuz i haven't seen anybody sad i'll just have to get my friend Jean to work really hard (hes becoming an actor but hasn't really done alot yet) that way i can meet them though him, hopefully

Kitoky
It said Save the Entwives?

rianna_d
It said:

Good luck
TheOneRing.net

look: http://www.theonering.net/scrapbook/view/12445

big grin

Smodden
thanx riana big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.