Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
Who is better for Clark? Why?

Paola
Lana 'cause she's beautiful happy

Samurai Guy
Yeah, but she is whiney.

My bother, some friends and I made a Smallville drinking game. I will post it, actually.

Paola
blink

Samurai Guy
Now you will understand. wink

Stupid Lana always on Clarks case.

BloomBabyGirl
god lana is so damn annoying. just do the damn farmboy dammit! hes hot! ok all seriuosness...lana is annoying ( clark tell me your secrets.blah blah blah) and chloe is too snoopy so i guess lois...but i hate that name

Samurai Guy
Chloe is the reporter (so is Lois but bare with me for a moment.) so she kind of has to be the snoopy type.

And yes, Lana is whiney.

BloomBabyGirl
ya i kno shes a reporter but god damn a high school reporter who got big selling off her friend

Paola
Lana is not that no

ok!! she is!!! but who cares?!?!? I like her and I think she's the best for Clark yes

Shadow_King
well i have to say not chloe cause she went behind clarks back. so i have decided lois or lana are good for clark but i will vote......

BloomBabyGirl
o ok...final decision. i just wanna see lana and clark hook up cuz really its about time

Samurai Guy
Preach it, sister!

SalemLang
Lois because it's in the history.

Samurai Guy
Well.... the future if you think about it.

Paola
Lana

Shadow_King
i always thought lana would be good for clark. but clark is too stupid.

Samurai Guy
Not stupid, but cautious.

Shadow_King
why would you say that.

Samurai Guy
If you were Kaleel, would you go about flaunting your secret. By dating Lana... things are going to happen. It would be difficult to hide your secret.

Shadow_King
but still i think lana should know about who clark really is.

Samurai Guy
Odds are they are going to have him tell her, and then she dies or something.

Shadow_King
nah. i think he doesnt tell and lana lives in smalville forever.

Samurai Guy
That would be awesome! Stupid Lana has all these plans because of her mothers journal. It looks good on her.

Paola
what happens to Lana in the comics? confused1

Shadow_King
i think she stays in smallville.

BloomBabyGirl
or mayeb i kill her and stop all her whining

Samurai Guy
Are these services currently for hire? How much are you charging?

Shadow_King
well atleast one of these girls are dead.

Samurai Guy
Well I can see you are broken up over the loss of Chloe.

BloomBabyGirl
wait did she really die cuz sum1 told me that the only character who leaves is ol' petey

Mr Zero
Thanks for all the spoilers you dumbasses... Thats the main reason that despite liking Smallville i dont frequent this mini forum much.

In the comics Lana is Clarks 1st love - they never really get together but it's clear that had he not left Smallville they would have. It's only because he gets captivated by lois that things dont work out between lana and Clark.

So in Smallville - Lana is in fact playing the Lois type and Chloe is more of what Lana was to him in the comics.

Dont know how they will resolve it in Smallville - but its often been hinted that Comic Lana (ie Chloe) has always known that Clark and Supes were one and the same.

BloomBabyGirl
well u dumbass u shuoldve known coming into a smallville forum theyd be spoilers cuz obviously the pple herre are fans and thats why we're here. we can do w.o ppl elike.....u

Mr Zero
do you speak like you type?

BloomBabyGirl
no. but im dyselxic so my typings always been off

Samurai Guy
If all you are going to do is insult other members, please do no come here at all.

Mr Zero
Its not ALL I'm going to do - but I will make an exception in your case.

Rather than getting your french cut's in a bunch you could adress the issue and advise people to use spoilers. Just a thought?

Samurai Guy
I am not the moderator, so that is not really my place to address such issues.

However, you do raise the point of the need for using spoilers when posting something other members might not know about. Thank you for that.

On a side note, I do not recall being angry with you, I was merely stating the fact that we do not need the use of vulgarity in this forum. Also, member bashing is a no-no on this message board. All members should know that. However, since you are something of a newbie and do not have as much experience, should you need any other clairification on the Forum Rules, feel free to PM me.

Samurai Guy
That remains to be seen in the fourth season, however (thanks again, Mr. Zero) Allison Mack is currently pregnant, as you might have noticed on the show she was getting a little bigger. I feel the death is an actual death of Chloe Sullivan.

Mr Zero
Fair enough.

Tell you what - if I ever find myself in a position where I need something cleared up that i think you can help me with - i'll kill myself.

Shadow_King
i was not broken up from her death. i was happy she died. she kept on deceving clark was plain wrong. and i think she deserved what was coming to her. and plus she messed wth linoel. so in the end i knew linoel would have made all the conspirators pay.

Shadow_King
and am i the only one who chose lois for clark???

BloomBabyGirl
then go make us proud and kill yuorself

Samurai Guy
Suit yourself. If you want to continue with your trivial and down-right meaningless hatred of me, feel free. I dont think I will be losing sleep over it.

Now, back to topic please.

Samurai Guy
And I think so, Shadow_King

Shadow_King
lana's cool, but i am tired of listening what she wants to do but never really does anything.

BloomBabyGirl
exactly

Samurai Guy
Lana talks a big game. Very True

Spoiler Alert! Did you see the episode where Lex taugh Lana to kick ass? Clark got sued and all that. Episode 2-19; Precipice.

That was a great episode.

Paola
I saw it happy

Samurai Guy
Lana in spandex... yummy yummy.

Paola
laughing I thought you didn't like her...

Samurai Guy
Lana as a shell is okay... but she is annoying and whiney.

Samurai Girl
so women are shells...

Samurai Guy
You took that the complete wrong way.

BloomBabyGirl
shes a gorgeous girl but shes jsut so friggin...GRR.

speiderman
Since everyone thinks Lana is a good match for Clark, that would allow me to pursue Chloe who I think is intelligent and very beautiful. She is more interesting in terms of personality than Lana. Lana is almost lackadasical when it comes to how she thinks about Clark. She seems to want to be playing Clark that's my take anyway. Chloe is more attractive as well.

pretty angel
i think clark suits lana love

Samurai Guy
I agree with you partially. Chloe has the personality, of this I am sure. She is smart, well-spoken, dedicated.... but she is too damn persistant and nosey for Clarks own good.

Chloe is cute... but has the WORST sense of fashion I have ever laid eyes on.

JFro
yep yep. also, lana and clark look ilk ethey belong together cuz theyre both really hot

Samurai Guy
That does not determine peoples compatability, but a good point.

JFro
lol i know but when u forst look at them w/o hearing them speak u kinda get the sense they shuould be together

Samurai Guy
Perhaps.

Lana is a nice girl, all be it annoying. Like I said before, as a shell she is a great fit, but when you get a sense of her personality.... frusty

Shadow_King
Lana will just hold clark back. HA HA HA HA HA Ha

JFro
ha ha ha ha blink

Shadow_King
i dunno why i laughed. but usually lana doesnt hold clark back.i know that isnt funny, and i when i posted that post i didnt even laugh,.

BloomBabyGirl
o ok. i was kinda like wht are we laffing about?

Paola
blink BBG why are you using two usernames?

Shadow_King
and another thing BBG why havent you voted for Lois lane??? and also how can chloe get more votes than lois???

pr1983
well seeing chloe got blown up and we never saw whether lana actually got on the plane, i think lanas comin back to clark and he'll tell her his secret but they cant be together because he has to go save the world for the good of mankind or she dies or etc etc

Shadow_King
umm.... lana does go. to paris.

pr1983
the last shot is of her standing outside the airport holding the rose, why, u reading season 4 spoilers?

pr1983
oh right lana goes to paris and comes back for season 4, that was fast

BloomBabyGirl
mine wasnt working b4 for some reason. its fine now tho. i 4got who i voted fo rtho blink

Shadow_King
no pr. season 4 happens like a few months i think or years after season 3.

pr1983
well on the krypton site it says "We pick up three months after he was sucked into the cave under Jor-El's tutelage. We'll see him dumped out in a cornfield buck-naked"

thats the preview for the first ep of season 4

Paola
uhm ok! smile

Samurai Guy
I hate it when Lana gets pissed over nothing. Everything is always Clarks fault with her. That is the worst.

Paola
but everything's Clark's fault confused

Samurai Guy
Like in Dichaotic when Chloe and Lana got pissed for warning them of JTT?

Or in Perry when Clark brings Perry White to the Talon and Lana gets pissed because Perry was asking questions?

Shadow_King
pr lana in paris for three months is long i dont know why you would say fast.
2nd the dihaotic episode they blamed clark cause they know its their fault and they only know to blame clark. but i liked how clark stood up for himself in the end part.

Samurai Guy
Me too.

Stand you ground, Sup's!

Shadow_King
which 2 people picked chloe.

Samurai Guy
Not me.

Shadow_King
how could anyone picked chloe shes so nosey and goes behind clarks back to find out his past, and she also cries a lot when clark goes after lana cant chloe face it he likes lana not you chloe, and also she posts about clark on a website about his adoption site WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT..

Samurai Guy
The whole Clark is Lucas thing? laughing

Stupid Chloe! chair

Shadow_King
i was totally glad that she died. and i cant she believed lex that she would be safe what an idiot.

Samurai Guy
laughing

yes

Shadow_King
like look at your sig, would you trust a man like that.

pr1983
shadow 3 months can be an awfully short time believe me, its open to interpretation. As for chloe, she shouldnt have done what she did, maybe she had it coming

Shadow_King
wait lana went to school their and maybe school ended for her ok. and 3 months is a long time in a place where most likely she doesnt know how to speak their language.

pr1983
it also said lana tells lex paris wasnt for her. 3 months can be short in a place like that if u enjoy yourself, its not for clark cos hes been with jorel and jonathon is in a coma and lex had his accident, so to them its not long at all. time is a matter of perspective, 3 months can be long or it can be short.

Shadow_King
ahh well lana must of got tired at paris and decided to come back.

pr1983
yeah, she probably moaned about how much she missed smallville so soon after whining about how much she wants to leave

Shadow_King
lana is nothing but a dreamer. chloe is nothing but a cry baby and wants it her way and if she doesnt get it her way she would do anything to get it her way and she also would betray her freinds to get to the top. and i dont know what lois is cause she hasent shown her personality.

pr1983
true, seems the only decent woman is martha (personality wise)

Shadow_King
yea. that seems about right

BloomBabyGirl
well technially shes not really his mother so if all else fails....

ok ok jus kiddin.

pr1983
annette o'toole wasnt bad looking in her day hehe

BloomBabyGirl
o lord

BloomBabyGirl
well i guess you can think shes hot cuz i know many a lady who think his daddy is fine naughty

Shadow_King
what the hell did you just say BBG

BloomBabyGirl
clarks...dad....is...hot...

Shadow_King
oh ok. why didnt you say so. you know if you take out the first B in BBG you could get KBG. coincedence.

pr1983
annette o'toole was in superman III(eeurgh) as lana lang, she wasnt the worst looking, but honestly clark should be able to put up with lanas moaning if hes getting something out of it

Shadow_King
HA HA HA HA HA HA. but clark will never go with lana cause hes too scared to tell his secret.

pr1983
yeah, what a shame

Shadow_King
ya true.

pr1983
personally if i were clark id put on the suit, declare myself superman, find the fortress of solitude, take lana there and make up for lost time.

Shadow_King
meh. not that smart.

pr1983
why?

Shadow_King
i dunno why. i just think its a bad idea.

pr1983
ok

Shadow_King
CHLOE IS BAD.

pr1983
i second that

Shadow_King
then why would anyone vote for CS?>????

pr1983
everybody has their own preference, or their just plain insane

Shadow_King
most likely they are insane. how could you pick chloe or lois????

pr1983
physically lois, i havent seen lois to know her personality, i missed that ep

Shadow_King
she hasent been seen yet in smallville.

pr1983
i thought she was in one season 3 ep?

Samurai Guy
Nope... she starts season four with Jason, another new character

pr1983
oh, my mistake, pics i saw must a been season 4.

Samurai Guy
Yeah, there are a few of her out there now.

pr1983
yeah, she aint bad lookin all the same

Samurai Guy
Not bad at all.

pr1983
maybe well see lana and lois go toe to toe over clark

Samurai Guy
Doubtful. She is suppose to get a new boyfriend in season 4

pr1983
yeah, but she whines so much hes bound to run away eventually

Samurai Guy
My sentiments exactly.

Hense my comment about her as a shell.

pr1983
yeah, she is a shell, probably her only redeeming quality is how good she looks

Samurai Guy
yes Indeed

Shadow_King
lana always pick the wrong BF's so i think this new BF is gonna have somtihng to do with clarks alien origin.

Samurai Guy
Probably. Everything ties in together in the end

BloomBabyGirl
i htink her new BF will be sent by one of teh luthors in a plot to uncover more secrets abuot clark by using lana

Mr Parker
I agree with Paola for the exact same reasons.Lana is no where near as annoying as Chloe.thank goodness she's gone.I could not stand that girls voice and annoying blabbering.

Shadow_King
but in the end of the episode they said chole is not dead because she was not in the coffin. Their is something fishy going around in the world of smallville.

Samurai Guy
Indeed there are bigger fish to fry now.

Shadow_King
ok i think chloe is alive and working with lex.

Samurai Guy
No, she is a captive of Lionels. Or so I think anyways.

Shadow_King
oh ok then that sounds cool.

Mr Parker
yeah thats probably whats going on.But shes not a regular though anymore because her name and face arent on the beginning credits anymore.

Samurai Guy
Neither is Erica Durance (Lois), but they can still be on the show.

Shadow_King
finally someone voted.

wuTa
i voted for durance smile...more curves=better body.....chole can look pretty sometimes but like i said before she can also look psychotic

Jak
Durance. I may think chloe is like more good looking then durance but Durance's personality is way better.

***S***
My brother thinks she (ED) is too 'big.' She is like 5'10" and "not fat, but just frame-wise. She looks big."

I think she is a hottie.

Bardock42
Kristin Kreuk is unbelivably hot, but I don't like her character, and chloe she is annoying, and lois we don'T have that season in germany yet, but I hate her in the comics ( I hate Superman too though)
I think he shouoldn't take any of them and wait for Diana

<Tidus>
Lana is soo freaken annoying...My god... SHes one of those reasons im not a Smallville lover... Chloe...Well she's just a little too... Snoopy...I mean fine, but eveyrthing has its limits! So I pick Lois.

***S***
Durance is hot as all hell.

Jak
Meh after re-watching a smallville episode i decided Durance is better looking.....

hermione7
I vote for lois,

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>