Bad Company!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
well it seemes like Mr. Bruckheimer is going back to make some cool action hits again!!!
Bad company has a very cool cast: Hopkins and rock, what a weird combination!! Looking forward to this one!!!
A good old action classic form the maker off entertaining movies!!(bruckheimer)!!

ToMacco
As long as Michael Bay doesn't direct, I'll go see it. smile

Bad Boy
ToMacco, don't get me started.

Tom. do you think this thread will be as long as your Black Hawk Down one?

Thomas H
Not actually, Black Hawk had a lot more potencial than this one!!
Anyway, its joel schumacher who is the director, he is ok...
Bay rules, and I cant wait to see bad boys 2!!!!!

ToMacco
What's the plot of Bad Company?

Thomas H
you will probably hate it...

Thomas H
here it is:

Plot Summary for
Bad Company (2002)

When a Harvard-educated CIA agent is killed during an operation, the secret agency recruits his twin brother (Chris Rock), an African-American street-wise hustler with no idea what's coming for him. The CIA wants the twin to finish a project his brother was working on. But this street-wise twin has absolutely no experience, so the agency sends in an experienced agent (Anthony Hopkins) to train the twin how to act and talk like a real CIA agent.

ToMacco
*yawn* wink

Thomas H
I could not find a longer one....if I will find one..do you whant me to post it so you can read it?

finti
To will be asleep by then

Thomas H
Well then I will psot it when he is awake!

ToMacco
This movie should go straight to video. stick out tongue

finti
or even straigt past video

ToMacco
Right into the garbage? rolling on floor laughing

finti
close the lid and throw it away. .....Bye Lawrence

Thomas H
sorry to say this boys....but this movie will probably be one of 2003 biggest b.o sucsesses, not straight on vidoe here!!!!
This is a big blockbuster!!!!

Dim
Maybe...but fromw hat I've seen in the trailer I think it looks kind of ...awkward.

Bad Boy
This is just a simple popcorn movie! GREAT!

ToMacco
Chris Rock is a terrible actor, and Anthony Hopkins seems content with making crap lately (The Edge, Meet Joe Black, Hearts of Atlantis).

I have little hope for this movie.

finti
lets hope for that movie gets withdrawn

Thomas H
Actually...this was ment to be posted on the bad boys tread...I tough that you where talking about bad boys 2..

anyway...this movie is a big bruckheimer popcoron movie,.....and i am looking forward to see it!!

finti
i dont like movies in my popcorn

ToMacco
I don't like popcorn unless I make it.

Thomas H
who cares??
anyway this movie is going to be great...hopefully...it seems to be both entertaing and funny!! (wich is on a way the same)

ToMacco
Well, let's hope so. But the people involved in this movie makes me want to puke.

Thomas H
even antony Hopkins??
even Joel Schumacer??

well, you do really hate bruckheimer dont you?

ToMacco
No, I don't hate him. He's made some good things.

But Chris Rock is a cocky loudmouth.

Thomas H
he and chris tucker is quite alike.....and they are both eddie murphy copies!

finti
Chris rock should stick with stand up, not all comedians do as actors.

ToMacco
Chris Rock will slowly fade away.

Thomas H
maybe, i dont know....I think he is cool...i liked him in lethal wepon 4, and he is not as irritating as chris tucker.....

Thomas H
does anyone know if this movie is rated yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.