Septic Tanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
Has anyone ever smelled one when the lid was off. The combination of crap and pee makes a almost milkshake texture sick

Scottie
puke

§nakehead
It is one of the most disgusting things I have ever smelled. Like something you would see on Fear Factor.

Scottie
sick

Captain REX
Sounds like fun...

JKozzy
http://img42.exs.cx/img42/7936/QUALITY.jpg

§nakehead

JKozzy

§nakehead
Why dont you go swimming in a pool of nuclear sludge

JKozzy
What a splended idea! Perhaps I'll find some mutated frogs with five heads! eek!

Maverick2364

§nakehead
Did you see the Movie "The snakehead terror" Thats where my name came from! eek!

Maverick2364
Nosad

§nakehead
That movie rocked

JKozzy

§nakehead
The names changing to "Recoil" so dont anybody take that name mad

soundtrack
What the f**k? why the hell would anyone want to smell that?

JKozzy
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/8437/QUALITY1.jpg
Trust me, we won't roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agent Elrond
maybe u'll find Blinky!

§nakehead
It was on accident

Agent Elrond
laughing out loud Funny

Royal Knight
leave the noobs alone...

and grow up

darkcrown
I hate the month of September. Nothing ever happens this month. It's just another month to prolong the coming of the holiday months.

October = Halloween
November = Thanksgiving
December = Christmas
January = New Years
February = Valentines Day
March = St. Patricks Day
and
April = April Fools Day

big gay kirk
I used to have a job emptying septic tanks... believe me when I say, you don't ever get used to the smell... also two anecdotes about the old septic tanks.... every time i go on an International Scout Camp, the Internet Cafe is next to the septic tank, and its always being emptied when I'm using the computers... and also, on a scout camp a few years back, some idiots had clogged up the toilets with footballs (don't ask!!) and the camp organiser madea speech about it... "We have just had to open the septic tank..." she began..."And what we found down there was not pleasant... " then she held up a football, as the whole camp erupted in laughter....

§pearhead

PrefectRonnykin
thank you so much for that dontgetit

darkcrown
......no expression

Korri
i love septic tanks

ladygrim
sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.