Just a thought...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I'm considering doing a 'Harry Potter Fanfiction of the Month' kinda thing here. You nominate a fanfiction ((either from KMC or or the rest of the internet)), me ((and two other judges)) read them and decide upon a certain number which we believe to be the best. I post the links here, we discuss them and vote on our favourite. We then have a fiction archive of our favourites.

Possible Rules/Guidlines: Must be within the PG-13 guidlines of KMC. That means NO slash, and no graphic/severe violence or the worst swearwords. Oh, and I think its fair to NOT nominate your own fanfiction ((get your mates to do it for you! wink ))

What do you think? Would it be fun?

The reason I say 'a certain number' is so we limit ourselves to, say, five-ten fictions a month - a FEASIBLE, readable amount, so we can have informed voting and judgements.

Questions? Comments?

row476
YES!!!! Good idea Phoenix

Lianslo
I definately like this idea smile

hotsauce6548
this sounds cool. i would like it.

Liboos demented
YEH...wad is it?

impatientinky
sounds like a whole lot of reading for you guys tho. not that it wouldn't be fun, but those things aren't exactly short wink. but i do love this idea! there are just so many fics out there you can't really read them all, but if y'all pick the best ones it makes it so much easier to decide which ones are worth reading. i'm all for it!
bianca

hobbit_dude
sounds amazingly cool! who would b the other two judges i mean me and who else?? lol... great idea ohoe wink

Taurusette
Good idea~

~Air Angel~
GREAT IDEA PHOE! I can help judge when I get back from Turkey. big grin

crazy_c
ooh sounds like a goot idea indeed

Phoenix
Thats a good point, Bianca. MAybe we have different categories? Say 100-5000 words, 5000-10,000 words and 10,000 words+ ??

Unicor777
nice idea, but once you are done with it you should open a publishing companysmile, like it very much....

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

~*~Tassie~*~
Sounds good yes

Elessea
sOunds like fun big grin

Phoenix
Well, as a whopping 75% of you said YES!!, I think we'd better get started...

Fanfiction nominations ((post name, author and link)) and judge nominations ((make sure they're happy to be nominated, have a seconder, and no nominating yourself!)) welcome, please!

orient_celts
I like this idea. smile

Merry Lover
Great idea! ( Too bad I can't nominate my own... big grin )

Name of fanfic: Escape
Author: Fountain of Pain
Link: www.harrypotterfanfiction.com -> search -> Story title: Escape

It's not a finished story and it has 6145 words so far... Sorry if the judges don't like it, I really do though. confused

Enjoy reading! big grin

Elessea
My fav:

Promises Unbroken
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1248431/1/

and then Promises Remembered, its unfinished sequal http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1567001/1/

Lestrange quaff
soo many good fics so little time phoenix you've good ideas like ur spunk!

Phoenix
Proposal carried out here

evilosity
I like the idea...and because I'm really bored, I nominate the fic Tempus Fugit by Stylophile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.