JC puts the beat down on PJ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnMatrix
Not bad last night for LOTR at the oscars but before you give your self a pat on the back, your record of most money made in a 5 day opening was beaten by a independent movie. To bad it only lasted a few months. Nice try, but even PJ himself is not as powerful as The Christ.

LOS ANGELES - Mel Gibson (news)'s "The Passion of the Christ" took in $125.2 million in its first five days, passing "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King" for the best gross by a movie opening on a Wednesday.

Kitoky
And we care becaaaaaaaaaaaause?

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud yeah, right....

Discos
erm, ok, I myself didnt care about whether or not a film made the most money, I enjoyed the films and I have yet to see The Passion of Christ....

Discos - thanks for your opinion smile

Kitoky
I heard Passion of Christ was pretty good and plan on seeing it, but dude, having RotK rank #2 in most money, that is a big plus. So if you just wanted to make this thread to mush it our faces.......it's not working because simply, we DON'T care. smile Good-day.

Discos
Discos - *he said good-day!*

shadowy_blue
It's not like we love ROTK just because it gained a lot of money. roll eyes (sarcastic) And whoever said that PJ is as powerful as Christ? First of all, who's even comparing them? roll eyes (sarcastic)

As long as the movie is enjoyed and the film makers accomplished what they set out to do, that's much more important than the money. That goes for both ROTK and POTC (weird, huh?)

Kitoky
Yes very. big grin

LegolasLover411
Kit Edit: This post was editted due to uncivilized speech.

Smodden
the passion was so powerfull......and beutifull.....

but its a completely dif movie than rotk....i don't even think of the pasion as a movie..its that powerfull its more of an experience....
rotk is still my fav movie....but the images of the passion are still with me..and give me chills......

Kitoky
So basically we don't give a damn.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.