Should I get these?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
Hi guys, I'm gonna buy a few movie at the begining of next week, including Martin if I'l be able to find it, anyway here are the movies I plan to buy, have you seen'em? are they good?

Thx for everyones opinion smile

Silent Night, Deadly Night
Last House on Dead End Street
C.H.U.D.
Burnt Offerings
976-Evil
Brood

WindDancer
The Brood is a must have if you are a Cronenberg fan. C.H.U.D. is okay, I thought if was funny. Last House on Dead End Street nice gore so defenetly check it out. Can't say much about the others, but the ones I mention are favorites of mine. Hope you enjoy them.

ragesRemorse
You deaintly should not buy silent night deadly night. The movie is slow, boring and has about a 2$ budget. Now i am one who enjoys my corny cheese ridden horror flicks. It is just great fun to watch and see how bad they can be, because many times this is the intention of the people who made them. It's great to sit around and bust them apart with friends. Not even i can stand silent night deadly night. Stay far away from it. I think the third one was decently tolerablem there are 6 if i am not mistaken. CHUD is just a useless movie to me. It never had any ambition of ever being good.

976 evil is just a terrible movie with an even worse concept. The devil kills you if you call his number smile for this reason, if you like some cheese in your collevtion pick it up, but dont pay more than five dollaras for it.

Burnt offerings,last house on dead end street, and brood are worth a purchase if your a diverse horror fan. They offer some great scenes that stay with you

slayer
Good choices.

I haven't seen Silent night, deadly Night, so i can't really judge.

Evil Dead
I'd skip on Silent Night, Deadly Night and 976-Evil...........the others are all pretty good.

Dario Argento
Buy Last House On Dead End Street and The Brood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.