Trouble With Shelly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mg16
I love the Crow to death, but I have not seen City of Angels or Salvation. Nor will I ever. But I am dying to know what happens to Shelly and why she returns from the dead, at least I think she does (you know, at the end of the movie, she's walking towards you). Can someone please explain this if they've seen CoA or Salvation.

ScarletSpider
Each Crow movie is a seperate story with different characters, but they center around someone who has come back each time, as this happens on a daily basis. At the end with Shelly, I think that was just heart warming imagry intended to show you that now he's at peace and can go to heaven with all of his earthly business done and get down on cloud #9 with his girl.

thekingofmikes
I agree with scarlet. 1 and 3 are the best... two is lacking, and iggy pop makes me cringe

Arachnoidfreak
The Crow, and City of Angels were the best. Salvation was...let's just not go there. There's a new Crow moving coming out soon too. Wicked...somethingrather. David Boreanez and a few other well known actors are in it.

Spawnie
It's called WickedPrayer:
Synopsis: Set in the Southwest, "Prayer" tells the story of ex-con Jimmy Cuervo (Furlong) and his girlfriend, Lily (Chriqui), who are murdered by Luc Crash (Boreanaz) and his satanic gang Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse as part of a ritual for Crash to become an immortal demon.

And scarlet is right about Shelly. The loved one appeares as soon it's all over, and they embrace their soul. The crow is the carrier of the soul from the realms. And plz, The Crow (the first movie) was the best and ther will never be any like it! U should watch the DVD of the first movie and go through the interview with the actual maker of the comic. In that interview u will see what he thinks of the other installments of the movie.
I hope this forth will be closer to the first. Brandon was the Crow! all the others r just fakers!

ScarletSpider
I agree, Brandon is the Crow. But it sounded like mg16 thought other actors were taking over as Brandon's character, when in fact they play different character's who've been brought back.

Spawnie
I know what u mean, and I didn't like any of them. The story is too repetitive, that is the problem here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.