does anybody else think its weird...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lianslo
ok..so i'm sure you all have this...but during my real life, when I'm not chatting it up on KMC (although I don't get to do that as often as i used to) I'll sometimes see or hear something that makes me think of somebody from KMC. I suddenly have this urge to share this with somebody from the real world wink, but I then realize that I would be saying something to the effect of...hey! Smiling Sadly loves that movie, or I rule thinks thats retarded...and ppl will only look at me like i'm a freak. And I then begin to think it weird that I think of these random sign in names during my real life smile is anybody smelling what i'm stepping in?

Royal Knight
hmm interesting

darkcrown
THAT HAPPENS TO YOU TOO?!?! eek!

big gay kirk
happens to me all the time.... whenever I see Avril Lavigne, Punkyhermy springs into my conciousness.... when me and a friend discuss Harry Potter, Celestial Moon always gets a mention.... Badkitty comes into conversation at least four times a week.... but then i have no life....

big gay kirk
and people look at me as if I'm a freak anyway....

Lianslo
lol, it happens...i just never mention it to my friends when it happens...cuz they wouldn't get it anyways!

PrefectRonnykin
that happens to me alot yes

§pearhead
That eek!...has never happened to me.

Lianslo
lol stick out tongue

V@LL3jOk!D707
ALL THE TIME! eek!

PrefectRonnykin
sure it hasn't

sickley in lurv
I don't think i have a life off KMC so I'm thinkin bout it all the time... well, i do have a life but it is soooooooooooo boring

§pearhead
you're right, it hasn't erm

Maverick2364
Same here...

PrefectRonnykin
i hate you but im too tired to figure out why bored

§pearhead
meanie sad

PrefectRonnykin
sarcasm messed

§pearhead
sure it is miffed

PrefectRonnykin
weep

§pearhead
what sad

PrefectRonnykin
You seemed angry shock

§pearhead
when do I not messed

sickley in lurv
Stop acting like a bunch of 4 year olds....stop being mean and play nicely

PrefectRonnykin
when your sleeping ninja

§pearhead
hmm...well, I suppose there's that messed

Maverick2364
That sounds like what my english teacher said last yearl "Now kids, play nice or I will take you out of the sandbox."

Horrible mad

PrefectRonnykin
happy

§pearhead
but any other time it's furious or cry

I'm so predictable

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.