-=- My College Defies The Laws Of Physics -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
Here Is A perfect Description of Dawson college (Westmount part of Montreal, Quebec Canada)

Dawson College: 10,000 students
10 stories High
level 1 is two stories below ground level
level 2 is ground level
level 5 is ground level
Level 3 is 5 stories high
It is on a perfectly even ground
The Library is widder then the width of the school

Maverick2364
blink

Crash Overload
Oh yeah, Forgot to say that level one is 2 stories below ground level

§pearhead
y'said that messed

stills, s'abit weird

darkcrown
no expression

...wow

moonwalker741
messed huh

my brain hurts

DirtyBlondPrepa
I wish you the best of luck is college

Sun Ce
i started college 2 days ago, and my college sounds nothing like yours, yours sounds cool, like it has some secret lab shifty laughing

RaventheOnly
what happened to story 4,6,7,8,9, & 10? stick out tongue

Sun Ce
2 floors are underground remember roll eyes (sarcastic)

RaventheOnly
there are 12 storys then because two are below ground and the structure is ten high.

Sun Ce
maybe that building is warped laughing out loud

Crash Overload

Crash Overload
Oh and wnig F follows the standard pattern of all the wongs in the school (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H, sometimes J its seems to be on some floors and not others, even though there is a space for it) Yet F is iintertwined with wings g and h...

For the shoppers out there, Dawson is directly connected to the Metro System (Metro = Subway) And Directly connected to a shopping mall, and never a block away from anything you need.

You can EASLY compare Dawson To Hogwarts... even with the book "Dawson: A History"

PrefectRonnykin
What the f**k? thats one fuked up architecture

moonwalker741
confused huh messed blink wacko

my brain hurts alot

el_barto
So does mine blink *Listens to brain numbing 50 Cent to cool brain down*

Crash Overload
The "Blue Man" is the Mascot of Dawson, the official mascot being the color blue... Blue MAn is set up each year during registration times, he is made up of hollow tubes, 2 fans letting the air go inside the tubes hold him up.

Crash Overload
This is about 3/5s of the study part of the library, the actual book part is Perpendicualr to the wall you see, the stairs Go up towards the Books.

angelsflame265
have you gotten to the 9, 10th floor?

Crash Overload
Theya re secret passages hidden somwhere on the ceilling of the 8th floor.

I have yet to find them...

Agent Elrond
one word: vortex

Korri
wow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.