Webdoc 9, Finally!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matthewo07
Have no clue what it's about..but i thought i'de post that it's finally up. Anyone with hyperspace got any comments?

Jedi Priestess
IT'S UP AND ITS FABULOUS!!! All about 3P0.......... eek!

.::Levi@than::.
eek!

tlbauerle
You know, it would be more fabulous if I could see it.

Jedi Priestess
sorry bout that....I shouldnt have said anything

Darth Ravenous
to hell with 3po when are they gonna show some of the duel

Car15
They won't show duel footage 'till the theatrical trailer. Maybe not at all! All they'll show is cruddy short production clips.

darktim1
it is going to be cool I think it's good that they give c-3po a web doc after all he has been in all the star wars films for now may force be with you.

scramba2000
to get what you seek, the pm you must use:

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/kmc/sendpm.gif

GCG
The golden droid's last SW days - brings back such memories!

An interesting few tidbits:
Senator's meeting in Padme's apartment - nice to see seat placement and how Bail is presiding over the meeting.

The Obi-Wan/Anakin sitting down shot is in Padme's apartment on her sofa. I have a strong feeling this is where Anakin confesses to Obi-Wan about marriage and/or baby! Obi-Wan's expression is one of disbelief, Anakin's expression one of being boxed in. But they look like they are still very close!

Padme kissing Obi-Wan - this is probably what Ewan meant by Obi-Wan "gets some" in RotS! But they seem rather serious, especially Obi-Wan.

Great, enthusiastic interviews from Ewan and Jimmy Smits!

Bail enetering the Tantive corridor with the two droids - and interetsing that 3PO's final scene is in the Tantive! So, we don't see him get down on Alderaan??

Seeing 3PO on the Tantive IV for his last scene in the prequels is great seen as how his first shot in the originals is on that very same ship. Great way to connect Revenge of the Sith to A New Hope.

GCG
subscribe laughing

Ken Benobi
That sounds good GCG- my hope for Episode III is growing stronger every day big grin

mauler
Padme kissing Obi-Wan !! eek!
To me, it sounds like Padme says "Master Kenobi! Oh Obi-Wan, thank goodness you're alive!"

darktim1
THAT'S SOUNDS COOL THAT HE ENDS WHERE HE BEGAN IN EPISODE4.

mauler
Me Please Scramba!!!

I found some ALTERED image Padme kissing Obi-Wan !!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/JediMutantX3/StarWars/Ep3blooper.jpg

Jedi Priestess
thats just nasty

mauler
Can anyone figure out what Padme says to Obi-Wan at the beginning of the scene as they kiss?

Jedi Priestess
its FAKE

Jedi Priestess
ok I lied....it's not fake......but it's just Obi-Wan kissing Padme on the cheek....a HELLO kiss, it's from the webdoc I missed it the first time thu. messed

darth_surgent
Actually, in the pic that he posted, Obi is kissing Padme's hand, which is even less provocative.

Also, it is a blooper.

Indy_Knight
This sounds well cool, C3PO's last scenes on Tantive IV. Brilliant. Can't wait to see...

queeq
Sounds nice.

NoMeN
big grin really cool webdoc

queeq
Oh?

Indy_Knight
Can someone PM the webdoc to me?

Jedi Priestess
Actually, for me this webdoc was touching....kinda signifies the end of something very beloved for me. Hard to believe it's been a little over a quarter of a century since I first saw SW and that initial feeling of wonderment and joy has never ceased to exist. Thanks George. yes

NoMeN
yeah, had the same feeling :-)

Indy_Knight
Thanks NoMen. That was really good, quite sad I agree. Loved the look on Obi Wan as he was sat down looking over to Anakin.

This is gonna be great.

PVS
JP, must you describe the time since ANH as "quarter of a century"???
you are making some of us feel really old you know sad

moonwalker741
i really like this webdoc for some reason IMHO

i think it was realyl good, and the obi-wan, anakin scene was cool even though it was like 10 seconds

NoMeN
yep, i loved that scene. big grin

PVS
its so true when daniels describes c3p0 as "always out of his element"

i always had sympathy for pool ol' goldenrod

nigeyo2000
good webdoc, my favourite yet

its hotting up !

moonwalker741
yeah i think this is my favorite too big grin

queeq
Oh?

Indy_Knight
Way better than the last Webdoc. Even though it was C3PO's webdoc, Obi Wan and Anakin stole the show.

IRON EDDIE 666
Any chance of someone Pm'ing it to me?

Anakin2Vader
LOL at 3po falling over stuff all the time... hilarious

EUAN1988
any chance some one cud pm it to me as well?

much appreciated

JaceJu Zen
Could I get a PM too, perhaps?

thenoxeht
hehe if anyone has some spare time, PM me too :P

thx :O eek!

Jodo kast
And me too please?

Jodo kast
And me too please.

jillvall
me too please

spitweety
Me too, my adress is [email protected]

The Ones
me to pm me or email me: [email protected]

NoMeN
if anyone wants it PM, dont post in threads. its ilegal. stick out tongue

vanyoda
Web doc 9 was super, my nephew and I really enjoyed it.
Thank you Scramba

Gangularis
god i'd really like to see it..

pm me anyone and let me know what's up??

[email protected]

waynerobsonuk
can anyone tell me the filename and the extension of this web doc? I may then be able to find it myself. (I hope so as I'm, looking forward to seeing it!).

Wayne...

The Ones
scramba please post it here

PVS
he cant do it, LFL is on the prowl here.
use PM, that your only option at this point

Boris
Pm Scramba2000 and I'm sure he will send the link to you all.....

Gangularis
well if he's sending links indiscriminately he may as well just post it on the forum.

just about everyone carries the possibility of being a narc. I mean, that's how they do it.

Insomnia
Could somebody email me the link?

[email protected]

Thanks.

moonwalker741
i dont get something!??!?!

ok we've always been warned about attaching images

but there was never a problem about posting imageshack links

but i get it, LFL is mad because people are still seeing the images/webdocs/any other updates

but now you saying is to PM the media, were still seeing it without a membership, so why does LFL care about people attaching/posting imageshack link and were seeing it then people spreading the media through the pms and were still seeing it?

PVS
simple, they cant see our pm's
so they're beat.

moonwalker741
but LFL knows what were doing and what we saw when we say, can someone email or pm it to me! or that was a good webdoc, thanks scramba...like that...get my point

Anakin2Vader
^^^ Im in the US so I have no more privacy rights due to the Patriot Act... but That means Lucas would have to be working with the Govt and I doubt they care about pictures from the set of some movie being shared LOL

PVS
and we can thank mr. ashcroft for writing it up, and all our useless congressmen for passing it without even reading it...hmmmm

oh now you've done it, set me off on a rant

you think you got it bad? i live in jersey, just got my liscence renewed today, and had to go through all kinds of BS, finding my birth certificate and other i.d....you know, to protect us from the terrorists. meanwhile, our governor jim mcgreevy appointed his gay lover as head of homeland security....which is especially disturbing since the infamous 911 planes took off from nj.

sorry, had a rough day today due to this functionless-antiterror nonesense....mad

anyway, i feel better now....back to topic confused smile big grin

Boris
If someone gets a host other than scrambas I'll link it up

PVS
but anyway to answer your question moon, i guess it's possible for LFL to invade our privacy, but they would actually have to track the files being shared, which is kinda impossible with images. certain software companies like macromedia have embedded a code in their software which sends a user's i.s.p.# to the company when files are being shared.
in situations like sharing music on kazaa, your inbox folder is available for all to see, thus that girl getting fined thousands of dollars a while back. i see very little chance of them getting the files we exchange here, unless legal action is taken so that the site is forced to submit all our pm boxes for them to see....which is very very unlikely.

PVS
also, its not like the files STAY in our boxes, so it would be pointless for them to waste their time

Boris
Well something must have happend otherwise scramba would post the link.

PVS
but see, if he posts the link, then LFL can trace it, since it's then public.

Boris
Indeed..... shifty

PVS
is that a suttle pic on your avatar?

Boris
hehe yep, Mickey himself lol

PVS
i think for one day or week, everyone should use that avatar big grin

Anakin2Vader
thus that girl getting fined thousands of dollars a while back
^^^????? missed that what happened?

and how ohhh how did you get a mickey suttle picture laughing laughing but seriously how?

Boris
Go check out my post in the supershadow thread, I found out alot of info on him lol

Here

Anakin2Vader
aww man satelite photos laughing laughing
thats awesome man

Boris
Indeed it is, kinda makes his site even funner that you know who he really is....

PVS
killer cool!

PVS
i want to animate that avatar....i think i will wink

moonwalker741
okey doke, thanks..

oh and im pretty sure that girl who got fined thousands of dollars is from a town righ tnext to me, hackensack new jersey

Boris
Hope your not thinking of stealing my avatar.... stick out tongue

moonwalker741
hahahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing very nice work Boris

how did you get those satelite pictres, i used to know a site, mapquest.com use to do that but its not there anymore..

Boris
Ah you know just looking around...... whistle
Anyway this is getting off topic, discus in Mickeys very own thread smile

GCG
i've updated mine to myself; oh well just a bit disguised .

anyway LFL is a bit cheeky wanting people to follow their rules when they tried to convince Gary Oldman to not follow his commitments to SAG.

oh well ; its like as long as LFL cannot see whats going on then its cool because they have nothing to report to their superiors.

i remember that they had taken down the site of idontfear.com when the insider pictures were displayed

PVS
http://img85.exs.cx/img85/7674/suttleAV.gif

PVS
for faster:http://img85.exs.cx/img85/1226/suttleAV2.gif

PVS
or hyper suttle:http://img85.exs.cx/img85/6113/suttleAV3.gif

Boris
Hehe very good PVS, in the words of Mickey "Tres cool"!!!!

PVS
LOL lookin good boris wink

Bagels
Okay, you guys have totally gotten me siked about his. I know I'm about the millionth one to ask, but PLEASE PM me the link. big grin yes rolling on floor laughing

Boris
I would but I don't know if Scramba wants the link to be sent..

GCG
this thread has become more of an order to scramba reather than a plea.

I dont think he is gonna PM left righ and centre. if u are an unknown user your gonna need someone to vouch for you

GCG
HOLY SHIT !!!!

he's online !

PVS
hey, why the new av?
my nightmares of the original were just beginning to cease

GCG
how did that word come out i dunno ; i tought they were censored here

GCG
PVS DUDE !!!!!

HE"S HERE !!!! everyone quick !

bring out your crosses, garlic , holy water and wooden stakes !!

PVS
i think the mods are less strict about that word...
besides....everyone does it...from the time they're born...
so its not exactly a corrupting word

GCG
PVS !! HE"S RIGHT NEXT TO YOU !!

QUICK : SLAP HIM !

Pragar
Lol, what's up guys? I expected you all to send me a bunch of hate PMs, but you didn't.

By the way, I'd like to remind you that I didn't report this site to LFL. I don't know why you think I did, but now I guess you know the truth.

So continue your discussion about the webdoc, etc. As you can see this site is still running. wink

Boris
Why would we think you done it?

Pragar
"Why would we think you done it?"

Ask the people who lost their cool a while back. I'm sure they'll make themselves known here soon enough, just to make me feel bad about my apparent actions.

Boris
Ah I was away for a while thanks to swg and don't know the story, someone inform me....

Pragar
Meh, here ya go.

<edit>

Actually, that'll just bring up old fights.

GCG

PVS
"3. I think it's disgusting that "fans" like you would actually try to steal this entertainment. Basically, you like everything you get from Lucasfilm, but you don't want to give anything back. Lame."

personal attacks and judgements often bring forth negative responses

dont play the angel now

Boris
Yes why start the thread at all, if you cant get hs you can get it here free, I see nothing wrong with that

Pragar

moonwalker741
"do you want soup or salad!?!?!?!??!" http://img85.exs.cx/img85/7674/suttleAV.gif
"i will have what ever you are having!" http://img85.exs.cx/img85/1226/suttleAV2.gif

Pragar
"personal attacks and judgements often bring forth negative responses

dont play the angel now"

Those of you who responded with similar comments (or worse) showed that you get upset, just as I do. Being called a "kiddy" or "dumbass" isn't exactly flattering.

PVS
dude, you only posted that thread to piss people off, and it worked....so pat yourself on the back for a job well done, and please leave this forum be.

moonwalker741
"i love you george"http://img85.exs.cx/img85/1226/suttleAV2.gif

"i love you too mickey"http://img84.exs.cx/img84/5305/Untitled-1copy19.jpg

GCG
Pragar;

then why on earth poke around in LFL's business ?

Correct me if i am wrong; u say that u didnt report . but if you know that it was reported , u surely must know how do LFL know about it .

PVS
LOL moon....which reminds me, can you send your pic pragar, so we can make it a threesome? laughing laughing laughing

Pragar
"dude, you only posted that thread to piss people off, and it worked....so pat yourself on the back for a job well done, and please leave this forum be."

It was meant as a warning. I figured you'd like to know that LFL was informed about this site, seeing as how you could get in big trouble with them if you were caught. Didn't several people get "nasty letters" from LFL?

But you're right, I did start some angry bickering.

moonwalker741
laughing laughing laughing

moonwalker741
" i killed him! the world is mine!!!!" http://img80.exs.cx/img80/2881/1107.jpg

"..............."http://img8.exs.cx/img8/6995/44445.jpg

GCG
see ; i asked a reasonable question and he didnt answer.

PRAGAR A REPLY WOULD HAVE BEEN APPRECIATED !

PVS
ok, again:

"3. I think it's disgusting that "fans" like you would actually try to steal this entertainment. Basically, you like everything you get from Lucasfilm, but you don't want to give anything back. Lame."

yeah, that seems like just a friendly warning....well look, maybe some of us here have way too much time on our hands, but it does not mean we are retarded. you are hear to ruffle feathers, thats why you made that thread. now you will add insult to injury by trying to convince us that you are some angle of mercy here to save us from LFL!?!?!?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Pragar
"but if you know that it was reported , u surely must know how do LFL know about it ."

The link was posted in a thread on Hyperspace. The person who posted it was told to post it in the feedback section. I followed the link here, and informed you all about the notice.

JP PMed me calmly, and I commended her for not lashing out in anger at me like so many others did.

moonwalker741
"....................................." http://img8.exs.cx/img8/6995/44445.jpg

PVS
<----not feeling a shred of guilt

GCG
Is the feedback section accesable to all HS members ?

Pragar

Pragar
"<----not feeling a shred of guilt"

Did I say I ever expected you to? I'm pretty sure I said the exact opposite -- that I didn't expect to change anyone's mind.

PVS
you drew first blood pal, so please stop the weak attemp at a guilt trip.

<-----will sleep very soundly tonight

Pragar
"Is the feedback section accesable to all HS members ?"

Yeah, but I got the link from the first thread where it was posted.

Pragar
"<-----will sleep very soundly tonight"

I got your point, now please read mine.

PVS
then why are you here?

dont answer, we know...you are bored, and you want to stir the s***

"DANCE PUPPETS DANCE", right?smile ...wrongsad

Pragar
So, how about that webdoc? Everyone (except for one annoying person) at Hyperspace agrees that it's the best one yet. Very touching.

GCG
so you mean that there are more links to KMC on other threads at HS;
are you able to quote the wording used in the said thread/s ?

moonwalker741
<--------------haha stewie killed mickey http://img80.exs.cx/img80/2881/1107.jpg

PVS
yeah, i read your backwards alternate history lesson on what happened,
where you were so passive and civil, and all us evil mutants spit venom in your face...if thats how you see it, then whatever gets you through the night pal

sanatayesse
PLease pm me my e-mail is [email protected] I really need to see webdoc 9

Pragar
"so you mean that there are more links to KMC on other threads at HS;
are you able to quote the wording used in the said thread/s ?"

There's one link. I might be able to find the thread, but it's since been locked, and the search feature doesn't work.

"<--------------haha stewie killed mickey"

Who's Mickey? Did I miss something?

PVS
well, i hope you choose alternate means of making friends in your day to day life or you must be lonely

"hi, my name's pragar, and you're a lame crook....hey.....where are you going...."

moonwalker741
supershadow.com creator if im not correct?

GCG
Pragar will be more than glad to PM you the non-HS link laughing

Pragar
Sorry, PVS, but I didn't exactly come here to make friends.

Pragar
"supershadow.com creator if im not correct?"

Ah, I see. I don't know much about the guy. He seems too sure of himself to be of any interest, lol.

GCG
but here u mention the first thread ; why use the word 'first' in deliberate context as if to say that there are other threads following ?

saying that there is only one link is a bit conflicting

peluffo
why are people still raising a thread war with this guy?

Is not THAT topic closed?

Why are you discussing this things here?

Leave him alone, we don't need to explain to nobody why we share what we get.

PVS
yeah, i think i've grasped that much
thanks for clarifying though...duhuhuhu huh huh
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/2918/dancing2.gif

Pragar
"PLease pm me my e-mail is <edit> I really need to see webdoc 9"

How long does it take for non-HSers to get a webdoc? Isn't it about a month?

PVS
ahhh its not a war peluffo...in fact, i refuse to spend one more second here and have my intelligence insulted....i'd have to really be a glutton for punishment.

-done

Pragar
"but here u mention the first thread ; why use the word 'first' in deliberate context as if to say that there are other threads following ? "

Let me clarify:

First thread - In the general Hyperspace board.

Second thread - Forum Feedback.

That's all that I know of.

GCG
actually i am discussing not arguing ; NO ?

Pragar
"Leave him alone, we don't need to explain to nobody why we share what we get."

Besides, I already know why you share it.

GCG
was there any sign of animosity amongst you against the fact that HS members were reporting this ; I mean what were the reactions ?

Pragar
I don't want this thread to be locked because of being off-topic....

darth_surgent
You really should use the direct quote option (like I'm using above) in the future to prevent non-observant viewers from thinking that the e-mail address you quoted is your own-seeing that many people here might want to try to send you hate mail-and the true owner of that address would be an innocent victim. You shouldn't assume that everyone will notice the quotation marks that you used. Just a suggestion for the future.

Pragar
"was there any sign of animosity amongst you against the fact that HS members were reporting this ; I mean what were the reactions ?"

Well, places like this are linked to every now and then. Generally, people point the poster to Forum Feedback. The rest of us don't usually comment on the links. We basically view these sites as places where people who want to save money gather. Since we've paid the money, we usually don't get involved with outside sites.

Pragar
"You shouldn't assume that everyone will notice the quotation marks that you used. Just a suggestion for the future."

Oh, I didn't even think about that, sorry. I guess I should edit that?

GCG
Is this forum available to...... me for example; or is it only for HS members ?

thx addcit
can you believe how long it takes to get the reflections of the crew out of 3p0? i mean seriously... they have to do it for almost every frame! CRAZY!!!!!! oh well... yeah the whole webdoc is about 3p0 and interviews with anthony daniels. and it is one of the most interesting....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>