Useless Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2329765#post2329765

no expression

Dogbert
A useless thread that links to another useless thread.... you are one sly dog, you.

HockeyHorror
no expression should i take that as a compliment no expression

Dogbert
blink I dunno....

manchichirtchit
yes, HH... thank you for the convenience.

ragesRemorse
Dude, You have indeed pulled an acomplishment, linking two useless thread into one. I still think i can make a more useless thread than you though.

el_barto
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t306761.html

no expression

Dogbert
Oh god. Jockage.

MC Mike
I feel pretty oh so pretty.

MC Mike
MERGED!

lil bitchiness
Damn right it is.

Well done Mike wink

This ''useless thread'' thing could go on forever, dont make anymore, or Mike will close them yes

el_barto
laughing out loud I just couldnt help myself

MC Mike
Oh yes I will! evil face

Dr. Strangelove
I feel so useless right now. no expression

Clovie
cry i can't close threads.

MC Mike
I can't either. huh I can merge em. evil face

Clovie
laughing

but closing is funnier evil face

HockeyHorror
so much violence no expression

Sun Ce
to make this thread interesting, HH tell me why ppl behave the way they do, and why they are good or evil, what makes them that way?? (mandy told me to ask u abotu it, because i asked her) happy

HockeyHorror
happy

hmmmm this question really depends. why people behave the way they do...could be genetic, inheritance...why they are evil or good...not sure. i dont believe that humans are born evil or good...throughout time and obedience the person either becomes good or evil...and also i dont think anyone is 100% good or 100% evil. no one.

Clovie
i'm pure evil evil face

Sun Ce
yeah me too, thats what i think, just there are some real bad ppl out there, and real good ppl, and well understanding it would be nice, like meeting a bad person, u could try understand why there are being that way, u know what i mean?

HockeyHorror
droolio

Clovie
i'll miss it cry

HockeyHorror
bad person...is there a certain someone you are referring to?

<----

laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
sad

Clovie
really cry

HockeyHorror
?

cry

Sun Ce
i agree u can be nasty and not caring abotu other ppls feels much, but i'm the nice guy who cares for anyone for no reason laughing out loud so hmm, but its not u i was referring too, it was everybody, like bullys sad

HockeyHorror
laughing im not mean dammit! laughing out loud

and ur not perfect either...you have a diry mouth man. cussing alot! *remembers arguements*

laughing out loud

Sun Ce
hmm yes, i was only being there for mandy, anyway enough of that, sooooo is there anything else u can tell me?

HockeyHorror
hmmmmm i can say

"if you dont like the smell of burning meat, then get the **** off the planet"- Vast Aire

Clovie
nothing... cry

HockeyHorror
cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.