Kobe is innocent!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
Kobe is innocent!

PrefectRonnykin
no expression mmm riiight

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud oh wait your serious embarrasment j/k stick out tongue

GroundedAgain
i coulda told ya that one a long time ago but NOOOOOOOO everybody hasta wait ta here wat the judge says JEEZ

nah im jus playing, but i knew he was never gunna go ta jail

silver_tears
Well if she agrees, then it's not rape stick out tongue

JKozzy
Heh, didn't see this one coming.

ragesRemorse
Yeah im sure the couple million dollar make over, her bank account recieved diddnt sway her decesion. stick out tongue

WindDancer
Laker haters are depressed. Kobe gets to play during the season. stick out tongue

btw-both Kobe and the woman are sluts! One cheats on the wife the other is a gold digger. They deseve each other. yes

the accuser is such a *****, i wanna punch her in the face...

Kobe never deserved this.

RaventheOnly
wow... so the girl deserved gettin screwed by a cheating screwball that only plays for money.... no expression

And if you say he doesn't play for money then explain why he chose to play for the laker season then play in the Olympics when deciding when to have the procedings.

Cinemaddiction
Adulterers get what they deserve. Besides, innocent people don't apologize for things they did unless they were wrong.

what?? he wasn't even at or in the olympics....so i don't get your point

and you know what that girl was a ****..the whole point she backed out of taking the case to court was because Kobe's lawyers had dna evidence she had sex with at least 1 or 2 guys in a very short time AFTER the ALLEGED rape....she's a **** and was just after the money, she should kill herself

<<Solo>>
your an idiot.

RaventheOnly
he wasn't there because he chose not to attend even though we offered him to smile what a nice greedy little ***** (kobe) smile

She is at fault to but Kobe isn;t a choirboy either. Andd no one deserse to die in this case... unless by standards of adultery happy

RaventheOnly
yes why was he sooooo quick to settle? happy

darkcrown
Kobe must die!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.