Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PippinTook
Hey, does anyone know how to make avatars? I know a lot of you guys can make sigs, but what about avies? Haha, avies....Oh, sorry, anyways, if you know how to make them or know someone who does, just post, alright? Cause I've got a friend who wants to know, and I'd like to know too stick out tongue

Oh, and sorry for not being on here for a while...I've been busy, helping out at the library, school, Oscars wink Go LOTR! 11 Oscars! Haha, what'd I tell ya! I knew they would win all 11 Happy Dance

Kitoky
You ask White Lady or Arwene.

Discos
bassically like making a sig but smaller, the Avator creator should be able to size it down for you anyways....

Kitoky
Actually to makin' avatars, you have to get a pic, resize it, have it more clear, you can show an image, and you're good. smile

PippinTook
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it big grin I'll try it and post it when I get it...

arghhh_matey
Thanks for the advice! Hopefully it works...

sauron
i can make them

all i do is make the pic to 64 pixels by 64

and go to blur or sharpen and sharpen it yes

arghhh_matey
But how do you do that? I have tons of pictures, but its changing it to 64 & 64 pixels..
Lets see if it worked..

Exa
Avatars are easy... even easy enough for me to do them stick out tongue

Exa
open them in MS paint or a better pic editor (rightclick - edit)
first make them at least nearly square shape (otherwise the proportions will be strange)
and then shorten ("stretch - skew"wink the sides (percentage - from 100 to whatever percentage of original size you need it) until it reaches 64x64 stick out tongue

Discos
ha, thats what he is expecting you to do, don't fall for his trickery, trust Discos...he knows best, just follow this dark tunnel and take a left at the Void.

Discos - there should be someone waiting there with a nice "avator" for youshifty

Camellia
I'll make you one if you like!big grin

PippinTook
Ey Cam, can you make me a Pippin or Billy one? big grin Can you make one for me, too, Exa or sauron or whoever else can make one? Haha. Thankies! I need a new avatar...And, arghhh_matey, you can get one of these guys to make you one cause I can't find any good ones....stick out tongue

Camellia
I'll get right to it!big grin

PippinTook
Thank you Cam!!! big grin

I made two Pip/Billy avatars (1 Pippin and 1 Billy) but I can't post them because my stupid computer won't let me change the file name or whatever and it won't come up. Sowwy.

LOTRLUVR
I can try to make you an avatar,PippinTook....smile

LOTRLUVR
I didn't make this one,I found it....I can MAKE you one if you want,though.It is exactly 64x64 pixels.

naamarie
if i have an avatar and i want to put it on my name thing how would i do that???

sauron
go to user CP edit option..avatar.....avatrat creator....search your pc for it....then ok

PippinTook
Sure, that'd be great! big grin By the way, I love the Billy one you posted wink Could you make me one, though? Maybe with my name on it, if you can fit it. If not, it's fine. As long as it has Billy or Pippin, I'll love it stick out tongue Hahaha.

LOTRLUVR
It'll be posted by tomarrow

LOTRLUVR
Here is the avatar.I hope you like it. smile I didn't take me that long,so if you don't like it,I can make another one.

LOTRLUVR
Oh no!It got blurry,I'm sorry,I'll try and fix it.

LOTRLUVR
Ok,I really hope this works...

Errr...Nevermind writing doesn't work on this picture...Sorry...I'll try some other pictures later.... embarrasment

PippinTook
Oh, it's fine big grin Besides the blurriness, I liked it big grin Haha.

angelsflame265
thats all you have to do? sweet!

PippinTook
Sweet? Haha that's funny. It's like saying: All you have to do is resize it? Sugar! stick out tongue Sorry, I'm having one of my moments again roll eyes (sarcastic) Hey, angelsflame, I love your avatar big grin and sig haha.

angelsflame265
i'm gonna start saying that now. insted of sweet i'm gonna say suger smile and thanks lol can u guess who my favorite hobbit is?

PippinTook
laughing out loud Wow I changed someone's saying thing stick out tongue Cool! Wait...instead of cool....I shall say....ICE!!! laughing

*thinks* Hmmm lemme think....Your favorite hobbit....*thinks harder*.....*thinks so hard that green ooze starts coming out of ears* laughing out loud OOOH I KNOW!!!! It's......SAM!!!! No......PIPPIN!!! No.....MERRY!!! No.....Frodo wink Frodo is extremely...uhmm...ice! Hahaha!

angelsflame265
big grin laughing yes!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Kitoky
Diamond, why're wanting avatars? I like your current one! smile

PippinTook
Thanks, Kit smile I dunno, I just want another avatar haha.

Kitoky
laughing suit yourself.

PippinTook
stick out tongue Will do. Hahaha. But if I don't like anyone else's avatars, I'll be sure to keep this one. For you, Kit wink Hahaha. I DO kind of favor this one, too laughing out loud

LOTRLUVR
No,her favorite Hobbit is *thinks* SMEAGOL,lol.I'll try making avatars tonight,I found the sharpen button,mwuhahaha.

LOTRLUVR
I like your avatar PippinTook,lucky you get approached as Diamond...sad lol.....

trade
hello if neone is onbig grin

trade
well if i'm not talkin to myself..... bye big grin (that might not make much sense)lol bye

FrodozBabe
yes frodo IS so ICE!!! HES SO ICE HES......FIRE!! LOL
oh oh can u guess MY fave character and actor? mines really hard! lol

lol do u noe how u make moving avatars i have a real cool avie but it wont move!! do u think if i sent them sum1 could make it moveand keep it at 64 x 64 pixels?

here this is wat i want my avie to be (pls dont steal it) lol

LOTRLUVR
Wow,I wonder who my favorite actor/character is...hmmm...Hard one...
Does anyone want an avatar?

LOTRLUVR
I'm not sure if it will move when you resize it.You have to size it small,so it can't really move....I've tried before,but if there is a way to make it move SOMEONE TELL ME...
Only some of the animated ones work when they are resized.....

LOTRLUVR
OK,here is a Billy Avatar....I don't know if it will work.....If it doesn't I will sharpen it more,so here it is....

LOTRLUVR
ehhh....It is ok....
Nothing special,it was kind of messed up because I ran out of black space....I'll make more when I find time....lol

PippinTook
What do you mean? confused Well, uhmm, that would seem right...considering I AM Diamond...What else would people call me? confused stick out tongue

Wow, when did I make this thread? A while ago, I'm sure. Haha I'm surprised everyone hasn't forgotten about it stick out tongue

Ey! You can't take my word!!! Ice has been MY word since...uhmm...since whenever I started saying it!! roll eyes (sarcastic) Haha. .....He's so ice he's fire? confused Uhmmm....riiiight....Not making since there, FrodozBabe haha. stick out tongue

LOTRLUVR
No your not!
shifty I am Diamond.....shifty
lol
Unless of course your name IS actually Diamond,but I thought you meant Diamond Took....
That's what I mean anyways....
I need to stop rambling.... smile

Kitoky
PippinTook is our special one and only Diamond love

FrodozBabe
Im sorry sad lol but i do tend to steal other ppls wordz muhahahah lol......like hes so cool, hes hot! so not only is he cool but hes also hot! lol and ice is cool and fire is hot! lol sry i do confuse myself......so if anyone looked at my previous posts who can make avies move? if u
didnt see my post heres the avie i want but when i resize it it wont move sad
(lok up lol<------------as u can see in my avie now sad)

pipschick
Would someone mind making me a pippin Avatar? PLEASE smile

Kitoky
pipschick I can't get over how awesome your sig looks.

LOTRLUVR
I will resize the avatar for you!
And I will make you and avatar if you'd like pipschick...

LOTRLUVR
Here you are Frodozbabe,I'm not sure if the avatar will move because when you reszie them it doesn't work most of the time....
But anyways,here it is!:

Eddited to add:Well it doesn't move,but it is as clear as day!lol...I hope you like it.

PippinTook
Uhmmm, my name IS Diamond Took. confused Who did you think I was? And, please, don't pretend you're me....Everyone on KMC already knows that I'm the actual Diamond....We've had posers pretending to be me before roll eyes (sarcastic) Foolish humans....Pity they don't know who they are....*tisk, tisk, tisk*.....I mean, if I wasn't Diamond, I wouldn't claim to be Diamond. Also, I wouldn't be married to Pippin, but I am.....By the way, Pip says "Hello everyone!" *sigh* He's already gone through ten kegs today...confused That's the one bad thing about being married to Pippin: You have a drunk hobbit around all the time haha. But I do forgive you for confusing yourself with me. It happens.....Wannabes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks for clearing that up, Kit big grin

tassie
heh lol, Diamond big grin

LOTRLUVR
Sure it is..... big grin
Pity you don't know who I am....
*thinks of someone to be....Some Hobbit.....Umm.....Well.......*THINKS HARDER*

LOTRLUVR
Errrr....*stares at the family trees in the book*
I can't follow these stupid things....
Any suggestions from anyone....?

FrodozBabe
thx lol but i really want it to move b/c its about the forums lol

this is wat it sez:

Dom: Wat is it?
Sean: i think its a post
Elijah: I heard about those.
Billy: Shhhh! I'm trying to read.

LOL i absolutley love it! i just want it to move!! grrrr lol

sparrowsbabe
hey,i can make great avs,just howd u get them on this site?

pipschick
Oh thank you...thank you LOTRLUVR big grin Happy Dance

FrodozBabe
YAYAYY my sister can make moving avatars!! as u see in my avie now.....yayness its moving! ill ask her to make an account on KMC so she can give u w/e u want.....for now just tell me if u want a moving avatar.....or like mine when u resize it it wouldnt move....my sis can resize it AND make it move! YAY! big grin so like just PM me if u want a moving avie and wat not lol ok! big grin yaay!! big grinbig grin sry im kinda too happy! lol big grin

LOTRLUVR
Your welcome in advance if you like it smile

By the way....I love your sig big grin

LOTRLUVR
Your sister should make an account called
'Aviemaker','AvatarCreator',or something like that.....

PippinTook
confused I don't know why you guys are making such a fuss over who I am.....Why would I pretend to be someone who I'm not? confused

Eh, whatever you guys wanna say or think, go ahead. Everyone already knows that I'm really THE Diamond and not some imposter or anything. Why don't you believe me? confused Kit know who I am big grin Haha.

Hey, FrodozBabe, what's your sister's name on here? Wait...you did say she signed up on here, right? I'm too lazy to look back haha.

LOTRLUVR
*sigh*I'm just going to stop talking and go hide in a corner somewhere...*sigh*

FrodozBabe
no she didnt sign up yet shes going to i think hopefully lol but she wont be here tommorw so u mite have to wait a day or too sry erm

LOTRLUVR
Did anyone else notice the site has been hacked?

LOTRLUVR
nvm I found out it was Raz's joke...

PippinTook
sad Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that nobody ever thinks I'm really Diamond, for some reason....I'm really sorry, LOTRLUVR sad Forgive me?

LOTRLUVR
LOL,I am such a cruel being,lol....
You didn't upset me at all,I'm just being stupid wink

Forgive me?

pipschick
Oh thank you!!! I love it too...but all thanks goes to piggle's sis...she's amazing big grin
I like your siggy too...lovely pics smile

LOTRLUVR
OMG I AM INCLUDED ON SOMEBODYS SIG FOR THE FIRST TIME....
Thanks pipschick!

I am an idiot,lol.....

LOTRLUVR
I like your sig also Frodozbabe,maybe that's because I am also partially and Elijah fan....But love BILLY love more...

pipschick
I had to add you....my fellow Billy/Pippin lover big grin

LOTRLUVR
lol thanks smile

FrodozBabe
here ya go pipschick lol

pipschick
Oh it's fab thank you!!! big grin

pipschick
sad It's too big, could you re-size it for me...should be about 1000bytes, thanks.

PippinTook
Of course stick out tongue Yay! We're both forgiven! big grin

Hey, FrodozBabe, can I have that avatar? stick out tongue For my back-up avatar haha. I can resize it myself if it's too big, like pipschick said. big grin Don't worry, pipschick, I won't use that avatar just yet wink I wouldn't want to have the same avatar as another Pippin fan haha.

pipschick
That's ok, it is a lovely avatar isn't it? Can't wait to use it big grin

FrodozBabe
ok ill resize it :-D

PippinTook
OK thanks big grin Yes, it's wonderous.

Thanks FrodozBabe wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.