My cat is depressed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
shes trying to kill herself sad

sniper
why? how?

PrefectRonnykin
she pissed in her kittie dish then tryed to eat it

sniper
ewww

PrefectRonnykin
yeah sad

PrefectRonnykin
now shes staring at the wall

sniper
maybe she's sick

ragesRemorse
you want to get your cat off of depression. Put some scotch tape on the end of it's ears. this will get it's mind on more important things like, what the shit is on my ears. Not to mention the hours of entertainment it will give you watching your cat give itself a brain himmerage trying to get the tape off, untill it ultimately accepts it's defeat, and lays down in failure.

PrefectRonnykin
i think shes really sick sad

PrefectRonnykin
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darth Revan
Give her some drugs. closedeyes

soundtrack
oh, im so sorry sad . if it makes you feel any better, my cats stare at the wall all the time (not the peeing and eatin' it thing, though erm ). also, one of my cat got really depressed and he gained 2-3lbs (thats alot for a cat). so now instead of calling him by his name (tiger), i call him sumo kitty or chubbs (im not sure if that helps the matter though?).

PrefectRonnykin
shed overdose

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud its kinda funny

Darth Revan
Well if she does, I say, too bad for her. She has to learn some time or another that cocaine is a dangerous substance, and last time I checked they don't accept cats in drug education programs. Learning through experience. It's what you do. closedeyes

soundtrack
i do defend him though. if someone calls him fat, i yell at them and tell them that hes just big-boned.

PrefectRonnykin
Darth - for the first time ever. i hate you no expression
ST- laughing

soundtrack
hysterical or you could put it on its feet, thats also intertaining. oh, maybe your cat wants a bath (the whole hygen thing your cat is going through isnt healthy erm ). its very intertaining when they start to do a little dance when the bath is over (since their paws are wet).

HockeyHorror
maybe she's pregnant no expression

PrefectRonnykin
shes neutered

ragesRemorse
Are you kidding me? dude, if i tried to give my cat a bath, it would slay through me like a farm thrasher to corn stalks. That still doesnt stop me from squirting the hell out of him from time to time with a water bottle smile

Yea, your right about the tape on the feet to, that was one of my first torture methods to enduce on a catsmile torturous in the most loving of ways of course

soundtrack
that sux....i mean, well there goes one option.

PrefectRonnykin
now shes chasing her tail (it has a white tip)

RaventheOnly
stick out tongue our cat does the chase thing but sometimes on the mouse pad mad very annoying mad

HockeyHorror
laughing

PrefectRonnykin
laughing

RaventheOnly
she is such an attention hog mad so is the dog she runs up and pushes my wrist from the mouse until i pet her stick out tongue mad

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud mine does stuff like that

darkcrown
GAWD! It's called a Veterenarian People!

PrefectRonnykin
QUACKS no expression

Darth Revan
Don't hate me cry love

PrefectRonnykin
schmoll

Darth Revan
http://www.imagesthatrock.com/WeenieRoast/images/EinzigerandDolmayan.jpg

HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO MIKE EINZIGER AND THE ARMENIAN GUY?!?!?!?!?!? cry

PrefectRonnykin
cry i cant cry

Darth Revan
good droolio

PrefectRonnykin
shock

Darth Revan
What about homsar droolio

http://www.greendayauthority.com/site_images/homsar.gif

Korri
uh ok

~Angel~
If your kitty is old, she may have a bladder infection. Cats pee in noticeable places when they are sick to get their owner's attention. Take her into the vet, she may need an antibiotic. Oh, and try to make sure she drinks more water if possible. If she's picky like my kitty, she'll want fresh water a few times a day.

Hope your kitty is better soon!

HockeyHorror
ARMO POWER!!

russia

if only there was an armenian flag smilie droolio

~Angel~
blink

RaventheOnly
blink x 10 million stick out tongue

Aqua
hysterical

ladygrim
have u tryd catnip....my auntys cat has this toy with it inside the have amental flip ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.