evolution= false theory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Snuggles
F
A
K
E THEORY!

a BuNcH oF MufFiNs!

A. if the wold is "65 million years old" and we came from apes, according to population growth, there would be... reading... 1,200 people per square INCH, yeah, INCH.
B. nowadays, no one scientist has dicovered recent signs of "evolution", recent being around 50000 B.C.
C. Darwin already admitted his THEORY was false, and carbon dating has been proven severly inaccurate.
D. I have a religion, and Im stickin to it.
E. "Big Bang"- a big group of mass starts spinning with no force to make it do that, and it gathered into one big ball of mass. Then somehow exploded. Then made all the stars in the universe. The Planets: Nepute, Pluto, and Uranus spin backwards, yet the law of 'angular momentum' states when any gathering of mass implodes or explodes, all the remains, or planets, will spin in the same direction. BOOM. FALSE.
F. I hope i proved my point smile im big on jesus.

Mane
nice facts. even though i know you copied them out of a book smile.

Mr.Snuggles
nuh uh! i memorized em from today, speeches in school. my brain cant erase em so i typed em.

Mane
im not an evolutionist, but i agree with microevolution. i believe things are born, grow, age, and die. i do not believe we came from apes. when's the last time someone saw an ape magically "morph" into a human being???

Mr.Snuggles
same here... blink.

HockeyHorror
number of teeth roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
i also dont agree that we came from apes

but did anyone read the article or see on the news about that monkey that walks like a human.

Mr.Snuggles
yeah.... teeth...from humans or apes? explain he "teeth" theory for me

HockeyHorror
but i also think maybe something is "blocking" for us to evolve more...

maybe people are spending too much time on their computers roll eyes (sarcastic)

and less time hunting for food roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr.Snuggles
morph... preach it brother. were all on the same page.

HockeyHorror
number of teeth humans have. i read an article that we are having less teeth as time passes...or maybe it was more teeth...

hmmmm

ill look up on this again.

Mr.Snuggles
laughing out loudso sitting affects evolution

?

Darth Revan
1. There is an evolution thread already.
2. All of your list is totally bogus and can easily be proven wrong. Learn more about evolution before you write it off.

A. The world is NOT 65,000,000 years old. It is far older. The dinosaurs became extinct approximately that long ago. And no, there should not be that many humans on earth, because to start with, we've only been around for something like 2 million years. And our population hasn't been growing so rapidly for our entire existence. It's just in the past century that it's exploded so suddenly. Did I really need to explain that to you? roll eyes (sarcastic)
B. Yes, they have. Look at the tuburculosis epidemic that we had here in the 30's and 40's... They started out with just one treatment, but pretty soon, the disease became immune to the treatment. Now they have seven. Voila, living proof of evolution.
C. Actually, the Darwin deathbed story is false... Look in the first few pages of the OTHER evolution thread for more info.
D. Good for you. Just remember that the Bible is essentially an ancient book of fairy tales.
E. If The Omega finds this thread, she can explain more about the Big Bang. I don't know much about astro-physics, tbh.
F. No, you haven't proven your point. You've only succeeded in attempting to shove a bunch of totally bogus crap down our throats. Congratulations. And may Jesus help to guide you on your journeys. smile

HockeyHorror
lets think in different perspectives smile i dont want this thread to die where everyone agrees with one another laughing out loud big grin

HockeyHorror
learn about evolution then make a thread about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr.Snuggles
wisdom teeth... new dentistry.... how do you know its human...

Mr.Snuggles
will do big grin

Mr.Snuggles
ahhh, but can u disagree with any of my other opinions there listed?

HockeyHorror
yes smokin'

Kaleanae
IAYSDAH stick out tongue

Mr.Snuggles
...so then.... the records i have are all configured, with all the plaugues, slows in pop. growth, etc... 2 million year is an outrageous number.

Mr.Snuggles
and they find greens, grass etc, stuck in t-rex teeth, just a random fact.

and.... the ESTIMATE, 56 million years was based on CARBON DATING, proven to be EXTREMELY INNACCUARTE, cough cough ahem.

Mr.Snuggles
and if u didnt realize.... darwin already AVOWED his theory false!

on TELEVISION.... hmmm u musta missed it.. oh yeah that was around 1970...

Kaleanae
Who proved that? I want scientists' names

HockeyHorror
why is it outrageous?

in my opinion the earth was occupied by "organisms" over 500 Billion...anything is possible.

and when i mean organims im referring to archaebacteria, eubacteria, protists etc etc micro organims...

Darth Revan
Actually, it's not extremely inaccurate, but I don't see what your point there is anyways. I DID say "approximately" or something. And there are other ways to prove that the planet is very old--for example, we can see light from stars that are millions of light years away. If we were only 6,000 years old, that would be impossible.

And about population, if you go do a Google search about it, I think you will find that our population has exploded since the turn of the century.

Mr.Snuggles
lol, darwin avowed that himself, check up on the records. Just cuz its so scientific and "LOGICAL".... uh huh.

PrefectRonnykin
if we came from apes i certainly see no difference

Darth Revan
Are you serious or are you just teasing me now?

Charles Darwin died in the late 1800's... confused

Mr.Snuggles
yeah, 1960= like 1 mil, 1970=3 mil, 1990= 5 mil, now= around 7billion***... sorry. My point is, i dont believe it, its not a fact, its a GOSH DARN THEORY.

HockeyHorror
**** the television roll eyes (sarcastic)

last time i watched television, some guy was saying that "new" Nostradamus translations just came in and the world will end around August roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Kaleanae
laughing out loud

Mr.Snuggles
...wat did i say.. lemme see...reading.... oh sry, i said 1970
...1870*

HockeyHorror
nevermind

laughing out loud

Mr.Snuggles
nastradomus???

Darth Revan
But a theory can be proven and still be called a theory. The idea of gravity is called a theory, but it is obviously proven. Or do you not believe in gravity, either?

Mr.Snuggles
ah... his relatives... sons...etc... and i say again.. it is a theory

HockeyHorror
go back and do your research buddy wink

Mr.Snuggles
u know what a theory is correct?

Mr.Snuggles
will do! blink after i get a good nap...zzz...

HockeyHorror
if he didn't know what a theory was then y would he post? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
You are making even less sense than you did in the first post now. But I will post a link for you. This is about the story of Darwin renouncing his theory:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/hope.html

Mr.Snuggles
lol yes gravits true, BUT the "big bang theory severly disproves gravity itself!

Mr.Snuggles
well sorry... ill check it out

ragesRemorse
Hey if we can get Polar bears to ride tricycles the size of their left nut, then that monkey walking like a man thing is nothin

Darth Revan

HockeyHorror
laughing eek!

Mr.Snuggles
im not tying to convince you...jeez. im telling u i believe evolution is... A LOAD OF doggie crap smile laughing out loud laughing

HockeyHorror
ok now that defeats the purpose of the title of this thread.

you didn't even state "in my opinion" on your first post

Darth Revan
If you're going to believe that evolution is "a load of doggie crap", you should at least come up with some legitimate reasons, and in fact reasons that coincide with evolution theory itself. You're not helping yourself by claiming evolution says things it doesn't.

Mr.Snuggles
...? I already said at the beggiging y i dont believe it

Mr.Snuggles
...sorry horror hockey... im not changing my mind smile

Darth Revan
Yes you did, but as I said, every reason on that list is totally bogus, and most of them don't even coincide with what evolution theory states. It does not say that the world is 65 million years old. Learn that before you say anything else about thinking it's a load of doggie crap.

Mr.Snuggles
sorry guys... it beddy bye time...

HockeyHorror
youre not getting my point...you made this thread as a FACT

i was amazed by the title of this thread but then i remembered that im on KMC and nothing is real here laughing out loud

and you never said "in my opinion blah blah blah"

you made this thread as if you know it for a fact. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
Good night. If you ever decide that you want to make a more informed decision about what you believe, check out the other evolution thread.

HockeyHorror
good night

Mr.Snuggles
lol, im back, no beddy bye... i cant fall asleep!

HockeyHorror
shock

Mr.Snuggles
yes...lol...too...much....cofffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................................oops sry i fell on the keyboard, laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
no expression

Mr.Snuggles
yeah... were both bored, admitt it smile raver shifty

HockeyHorror
no im listening to Immortal Technique. that kicks pure ass

and what you know...next up is Rage Against the Machine...thats a perfect combo there

HockeyHorror
also

"boredom excites imagination"- Fyodor Dostoevsky

Mr.Snuggles
right..thought i have no idea what you're talking about, i believe you. shifty

HockeyHorror
which part did u not understand? the music or the quote?

Mr.Snuggles
uh nvm... im too tired to...type. blink

HockeyHorror
but u just did type no expression

Mr.Snuggles

HockeyHorror
and you did again no expression

Darth Revan
I'm listening to Sublime. It makes me feel all happy inside happy

Mr.Snuggles
ok.

Darth Revan
Happy like a big tasty muffin. no expression

Tptmanno1
OK EVOLUTION THREAD FOR A FRICKEN REASON!

err..ahem...
Oh and TO will destroy you in a second when she gets on.

A) Humans did not evolve from apes! We have a common ancestor, see if we evolved from apes then apes wouldn't exist, but we evolved froma simian like ancestor, but then we branched off, and evolved, Some say that there was a third neanderthal brance but i won't get into that, and eventually evolved into what we are today.

B) Evolution take millions of years, 20.000 is not even CLOSE evnough for evolution to exist.

C) If you want hardcore evidence to prove evolution look at your own body, why whoudl got add useless things to our body? Why do men have nipples? they serve NO purpose, Or the appendix? or our fingernails, not even strong enough to do any real damage? thats proof of evolution right there!

yerssot
A. It's not, dinosaurs died 65 million years, the world already existed roll eyes (sarcastic)

B. in the other evolution thread there was given proof there is: on a certain island (TO will know), birds had strong beeks (sp) to brake nuts, while on a nearby island the exact same birds had soft beeks to eat leafs

C. it's a rather pathetic excuse of religious nuts who can't disproof his theory, he never said he was wrong, he held on to it till he died

D. good for you, but I fail to see the relevance to say evolution is fake

E. you urgently need to do research on the theory, I suggest you try it at a low level and read this from NASA: http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/academy/universe/b_bang.html
then this one: http://www.umich.edu/~gs265/bigbang.htm from the university of Michigan
please don't quote from a personal angelfire site roll eyes (sarcastic)

F. you only showed you know nothing of the subject. You don't even know how old scientists think the world is, you haven't done any research at all. Next time, try to think things over before posting this

Clovie
i agree with yerss about oint ABC.
DE no comment

F blink

Mr.Snuggles
....she.... don't insult me like that.

Clovie
i didn't mean to insult you... confused

Mr.Snuggles
yeah and someone already corrected that mistake.

Mr.Snuggles
so then how old is the world? my facts( 65 million years) is when apes first "evolved into humans".

Mr.Snuggles
i said 65 million because thats when they actually have "records".

they have no proof its even that old. Carbon dating has already been proven extreeeemely false.

Mr.Snuggles
by the way: my first fact is relating to population growth, not the world. If the world is "2 billion" years old that number on"A" would be much greater.

finti
no, you have to consider the fact that people live much longer now, we are able to cure more people of diseases.
Life aint as harsh and dangerous now as it was so it is just in the latest 50 years that the worlds population have exploded

Mr.Snuggles
yes, thats alll accounted for in the book.

finti
then the book is just hogwash

Mr.Snuggles
...? whys that. remember: evolution has not been prover right. ITS ONLY A THEORY, and it IS being blown WAY outta proportion.

finti
population growth has all to do about us getting better to treat and prevent diseases, also that our diet is more varied. That aint a theory its a fact, and the plagues this world has seen took its toll of the population too.
Black Plague halved Europes population

Mr.Snuggles
which is exactly what this book im reading...reading.... takes into account, smarty raver What the f**k?

finti
well if they took that into acount it is kind of weird they came up with the conclusion they did.
Cant be more people than this planet is able too feed

Mr.Snuggles
really? dontcha think its weird scientists say the world is 5 billion or w/e years old?

Mr.Snuggles
exatcly.... which proves evolution false...

finti
compare to stories of the bible, no

finti
what proves it wrong

Mr.Snuggles
...bible dates back around 6,000 years ago.

Mr.Snuggles
1,000 ppl/sq. inch= not enuf to feed.

finti
this sounds like a not well thought through result

Mr.Snuggles
thanks for your complimant.

finti
confused ok I guess

Mr.Snuggles
...all this disagreement.

Sheesh.

Mr.Snuggles
btw viewers: 65 MILLION IS an ESTIMATE used to figure with carbon dating. WELL, carbon dating has been proven reeeally innacurate.

Mr.Snuggles
this is the 100th post. w00t w00t.

lil bitchiness
There is already a thread on evolution.

Evolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.