violation of privacy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
i was watching today tonight, and they showed an "article", i guess you could call it, on this model. anyway, she was walking down the isle, did her lovely turn thingie, and then she was walking back (back to the audience) and her skirt fell off! shocking
i dont know how, maybe she stepped on it or something, but it came off, and she was standing there wearing a g-string, and she had to half run, half walk off stage with her hands behing herself to cover up as much as she could.
at first i let out a tiny laugh, but then i realised how horrible that would be for her, and i felt horribly sorry for her! and the worst part is that not only did she have the humiliation of that happening to her, and people probably taking pictures of it, but it was showed on the news. not only that, but it was replayed at least 5 times! it made me so angry, and im SURE that people arent allowed to do that?? mad

Mighty Yoda
well if it's funny then they would

m!$hA
IT IS NOT FUNNY! how would you like it if it happened to you? i mean seriously, that would probably be one of the most embarresing things that could happen to you!
and its not like she models naked/in thongs anyway...im sure the least clothing she'd model are bathers, so they should have NO RIGHT AT ALL to be able to do that! its so mean that they showed that! ranting

Mighty Yoda
all right then. If your pushing me then they should not do it.

Mighty Yoda
how ya been anyway misha?

m!$hA
im not pusing you into anything! i just dont think they should be able to do that mad

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Haha...my brother was watching something on tv and told me that "Miss Universe" had her skirt off or something...

Mighty Yoda
well could you not be mad at me please. I've only just come back sad

m!$hA
im not mad at you erm
im mad at the public!

m!$hA
thats the one erm
so its on tv all over the world???
thats so mean!

Clovie
poor girl sad

Mighty Yoda
thats all right then

m!$hA
I KNOW!!!! finally, some one who agrees with me!
that is so mean to show that...and worldwide too sad

Clovie
media this days are only following the sensation and they totally don't care about ppl's feelings cry

Mighty Yoda
i have'nt seen it yet.

m!$hA
thats what i meant. im mad at the media!

i know clovs mad i mean seriously...sme old perverted man could tape that, and watch it over and over, and somehow if hes geeky enough, get it so he can print out pictures of it, and post it all over his wall!

did anyone ever think of that hey??? mad

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Im not exactly sure if it was shown worldwide, but it was in Australia...

m!$hA
oh, you live in australia embarrasment didnt know that!

well so do i, so just all over aussie mad
what state do you ive in? eek!

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Sydney....good ol Sydney.

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Sydney....good ol Sydney. how bout chu?

m!$hA
thought so stick out tongue
i live in perth diva

Mighty Yoda
you live in perth

m!$hA
confused yeah!

Tex
Oh pahlease! AS-IF! schmoll

If anything she should apologize to the designer for butchering his show with her unprofessional ism! schmoll

pinsleepe
what are you talking about? they are following sensation BECAUSE of people's feelings! PEOPLE want to see it! even 'that poor gilr' would laugh at something like that (if it was someone else). that's all true about the media.

Imaginary
I doubt she would laugh as well. And the media doesn't care about people's feelings, such as the people embarrassed or whatever. If it sells, it's in. Jennifer Hawkins must've felt really bad afterwards.

Dogbert
Yep, Yep. If you want to see what she is talking about, go to www.ebaumsworld.com and see the video there.

Creechuur
Misha, i think mr snuggles is trying to muscle in on you. You better tell him that you are the queen of the useless thread and that he should back the fu$# off!

Huh? What topic?

<<Solo>>
And I missed it sad

Imaginary
Perv... stick out tongue

m!$hA
well i didnt laugh schmoll

m!$hA
mr snuggles? confused huh??

m!$hA
oh dogbert, that better not really be it cry

pinsleepe
you did not. but most of ppl did.

m!$hA
because they dont think about how she must feel messed

pinsleepe
yes, that's right. they don't give a shit.

m!$hA
cry which isnt nice no

pinsleepe
misha, if people didn't want to see things like that, it wouldn't be showed.

m!$hA
i know, but .... thats not the point. the point is that i hate the media! i hate stuff like that that gets showed ... i hate the little gossip sections in the magazines saying "jlo is getting married for the fith time, but she's apparently having an affair with her ex ex husband." i just think thats kind of stuf is patetic erm and people shouldnt care about stuff like tha erm if that kind of things are what gets people interested, and laughing, then their lives must be pretty pathetic erm

pinsleepe
all hollywood stars knew that media would pester them. no1 made them be famous! they rent money because of their funs, who want to know something about their private life. they are famous as long as people want to know that.

m!$hA
god damnit youre hard to argue with mad

pinsleepe
I don't like it, but I (or EVEN YOU) can't change it.

m!$hA
cant change....the publicity act? roll eyes (sarcastic) i know. which sux!

ladygrim
poor girlsad

m!$hA
i know cry

JediHDM
that must be the one that you can watch from ebaumsworld...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.