Who's your hero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Snuggles
myne?... None really, but he/she would have to be religious, responsible, and trustworthy.

0o0o0o0o0o0 look at that vocabulary!

Clovie
i'm not sure.
if i meet the person i'll tell ya.

Mr.Snuggles
:lolembarrasmentkey dokeylaughing out loud

Clovie
btw it is spelled jolie. (you wasn't sure in yur profile confused )

Mr.Snuggles
?...?

Clovie
"Jo Lee, if that's how ya spell it "
it is spelled Jolie.
sorry. confused

Mr.Snuggles
oh oh oh thanks

Clovie
you're wolcome smile

Mr.Snuggles
raver happy :sad: mad laughing confused cool eek!.

shellie
hmmmm.........hero ? i dont have any heros .

Mr.Snuggles
thats okey dokey.

finti
dont exist then wink

Mr.Snuggles
...ok...What the f**k? confused

finti
religious and trustworthy is a contradicition cool

shellie
realisticaly we should be our own heros . dont waste your time looking up to others as heros . instead be your own hero . everyday strive to be a better you .

Mr.Snuggles
...if i knew what a contridiction was i'd probly agree...

Im both of those.

finti
contradiction is direct opposites

Mr.Snuggles
no... trust and religion? i'd say most "christians" are like that. liers. but thhere are ome good christians...

fever red
Responsibility and religion are very often inimical as well...

Mr.Snuggles
i agree.... just have t be mature abou it. Ever heard of Jesus ? cool

Papaumau
Back to the topic.....

My great hero is my dad !

He was not just an ordinary dad as he was killed when I was only four and I hardly remember him.

I do know that he was a war hero and that he received eight medals for flying in bombers right through the war. He was shot down twice and parachuted into France and Holland only to get home and go back into the war.

He was killed in a flying accident while still in the RAF on exercises in the Med in 1948 - three years after the war had finished.

Here is the only photo I have of him:

http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/images/13/08/12041308.s.jpg

Darth Revan
Ray Charles is my hero. He was totally blind from the time he was four or five, but he still was an incredible musician, in fact one of the greatest musicians of the 20th century.

big gay kirk
Can't remember his name... the chap on the plane that crashed into the Potomac a good few years back, who, rather than get himself off the plane, assisted other passengers to be rescued.... I think he died.... but that's the sort of person I hope I could be in that situation....

The Omega
Hero?
Hmmm... My hero?
Wong Fei-Hung? Gandhi? Che? That one man with two plastic bags on Tiannamin Square during the upheaval facing a tank?

Yesterdays Gone
spiderman!! yea! smile

ragesRemorse
my brother, Bruce Lee

Mr.Snuggles
funny people...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.