With one Day?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
If you could spend one day with a star of Smallville, who would it be and what would you do?

REMEMBER this is a PG-13 site, so be gentle.

I would hang out with Michael Rosenbaum... I want to see if he is any good at pool. He is always shooting a game in the show, I wonder if he is really any good? That is all I would really want to do. Aside maybe take one of the cars out for a spin.

Samurai Girl
look at my sig! and um this is a pg - 13 rated sig so no comment

Samurai Guy
cry

Samurai Girl
haha scoots it wudnt invlove anything like tht. big grin

Samurai Guy
I hope so. kisses

Paola
roll eyes (sarcastic)

good question, but I'm not interested in the cast, the characters are better for me, but if I had to choose, it would definetely be Rosenbaum....... and I won't tell here what I'd do to him naughty

Samurai Guy
Oh, Lord. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
laughing

Samurai Guy
Does that mean you are liking my signatures?

BloomBabyGirl
well well....if it was rated R content definetly Tom Welling naughty but since its PG 13 id go with rosenbaum cuz he seems like such a chill guy

Shadow_King
i go hang out with rosembaum see how lex's world is and to see his feud against his father.

Paola
drool of course!!!

Samurai Guy
eek!

Seems Like Michael is the most popular choice.

By the way.... you can do what you want with the characters, but please do not post any of the "R" rated events that you would do.

Shadow_King
of course hes the arch rival of clark. and plus i like how he does buisness with his father and luthor corp.

Samurai Guy
I admire his quick wit.

Episode 1-12; Leech

Victoria: "It was just business!"
Lex: "You call sleeping with me business? I hate to think what that makes you."

laughing Classic line

Shadow_King
but lex has some problems though.

Samurai Guy
Of course he does. Everyone does.

But, I just want to see if Mike is really any good at pool. He is always playing, you would assume he should be okay.

Shadow_King
yea. or maybe they shot a scene with him doing a good pool shot and always use that scene everytime you see him playing pool.

Samurai Guy
laughing

Maybe.

Paola
so you want me to tell you what would I do to Lex? naughty

Samurai Guy
The floor is yours, Pas.

Paola
well I....... shutup

Samurai Guy
hysterical

sexylexy32
Michael Rosenbaum most definitely . He seems to have such a humorous personality and most of all, he's so handsome and sexy! PG-13 thread,hmmm roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin yes

I know what your thinking Paola laughing

liam k
i would hang out with tom, shoot some hoops, and talk about life as superman

freemind
I would hang out with Micheal Rosembaum. He seems like a cool guy with a humorous personality. He was so funny in Sorority Boys.

sexylexy32
Originally posted by freemind
I would hang out with Micheal Rosembaum. He seems like a cool guy with a humorous personality. He was so funny in Sorority Boys.

Sure Sorority Boys was really funny,with Barry Watson too, that was really great smile

black robb
I would hang out with Erica Durance so we can...talk shifty

black robb
I would also talk to the guy who plays Lana's boyfriend and tell himto get his boring a** off the show

TWelling4Ever
Well, I'd like to spend it with Clark Kent (Tom Welling)...don't know what we would do...but I really like him.... love

TWelling4Ever
However, I also like Chloe... confused

Zod4Life
I'd like to spend a day with Tom Welling.I would want to see if he's any good at video games and I'd like to ride in one of his cars.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by black robb
I would hang out with Erica Durance so we can...talk shifty

I know you don't wanna talk to her.It's a boy thing.I'm a guy to and I understand too.She's hot.Who wouldn't? embarrasment big grin

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I know you don't wanna talk to her.It's a boy thing.I'm a guy to and I understand too.She's hot.Who wouldn't? embarrasment big grin
laughing true! she is pretty!

joser23
lol id like to hang out with alicia baker she is my favourite character so she can teleport me to every places u know shifty and do some stuff mm erica durance looks hot in the pictures but in the show she looks kinda retarded and lana soooo no hot!

lil_lizzie
I'd definitely spend it with Michael...sexy sexy man!

Darth Mantis
I would like to spend the day with Christopher Reeve (Dr. Swan) even though he has passed on, his character was very intresting. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.