John Kerry...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Snuggles
Personally, i dislike him... a lot. He went to war, and then protested against it after WILLINGLY volunteering to participate in "saving our country" (US if you havent figured that out yet.)His comrades even say "hes a lier", and "hes in it for himself". I know Bush has issues, but this Kerry guy has no morals. Abortion: A gosh darn child, NOT a choice. All this sin.... i don't like Kerry at all.

Tell me what you think. cool-Mr.Snuggles.

Darth Revan
Bush has killed many more fully developed people than Kerry has. I don't see you calling him a sinner. Hypocrite.

Tptmanno1
exactly
And why can't you protest a war that you've been in? what wrong with seeing it for yourself then determining it to be wrong? he has more leverage for protesting vietnam than anyone else.
And just because his personal morals don't completly coincide with yours doesn't mean he doesn't have them, I personaly am For abortion, it's the mothers choice, and she should have the option to do that,
instead of bringing up the child badly or abandoning it somewhere.

Oh and about that "Flip-flopper" BS
A) Bush has gone back on his word WAY more than Kerry, just listen to some of his old 2000 campain speeches.

B) He was in congress, Its called COMPROMISE! if no one "Flip-Flops" a little nothign would get done!

WindDancer
sleep1

Tptmanno1
its a political thread, what else did you expect?

lil bitchiness
Argh, people, please use search function. There is already a John Kerry thread, use that.

John Kerry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.