Loud Music Can Cause...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3614180.stm

no expression

Pyrofly
wow no expression

you learn something new everyday

HockeyHorror
indeed no expression

Pyrofly
the funny thing is i always listen to loud music smile

ash007
mmm indeed well that explains what happened to me when i was 14 after my first festival smile. Its painful also apparently being skinny doesnt help wink.

So if you are a big person enjoy it smile

RaventheOnly
Yet another thing i don't have to worry about happy

Darth Revan
I think when they say "loud" they mean really really really loud. Like Metallica concert loud. And bassy, too. Lots of bass. But we already knew too much bass was dangerous. no expression

HockeyHorror
yes no expression

rapmastad
wow... you people worry too much, about everything.... first, an abortion thread, now this... you people gotta loosen up, but that is an odd thing

HockeyHorror
rapmastad im just posting articles to discuss about. and i didn't see anyone so far that has taken it seriously no expression

rapmastad
okay... i c, but ive never heard of peoples lungs giving out on them

Papaumau
"Loud music can cause"....extasy....If it is being played by a good band or orchestra.

manchichirtchit
What the f**k? these people just keep discovering sh!t to burst our bubble. if anybody stand in front of a f*cking 10 foot speaker would not only have a collapsed lung but also f*cked up hearing. this is so f*cking stoopid...

Papaumau
Cool down manchichirtchit.....

"Loudness" is variable and within the interpretation of the individual !

Evy_O
my lungs will collapse anytime soon, I like listening to music reaaaally loud big grin

Darth Revan
Indeed... Thing is, they're always coming up with some new thing that can kill you... ie, "DON'T EAT SALMON BECAUSE IT HAS MERCURY AND CAN KILL YOU!" or "DON'T TOUCH ANY WHITE POWDERY SUBSTANCE BECAUSE IT COULD BE ANTHRAX!!" stick out tongue

yerssot
oh great...better take precaution...

Marge??? What's the number of 911 again?

Darth Revan
laughing

Evy_O
you forgot the cancer warnings, lately everything is a possible cause to cancer wink
like hmm.... Listerine chewing gums or too burnt food (might be true) confused

I think I'll take my chances ninja

Tex
SO when people say; "That show left me breathless", they're not kidding? stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Darth Revan
Oh yeah, and then they tell you you can prevent cancer by eating 15 cloves of garlic every day... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evy_O
blink really?
then no-one would come near you cause of the smell stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
I knew bass was good for blowin up skirts, but i never knew it was good for killing enemies smile. Thanks for the info, that Articale was wicked bad ass.

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.