Cats May Carry Bird Flu Virus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3620532.stm

no expression

Darth Revan
Uh oh. I better get rid of my cat so I don't get bird flu virus and die. no expression

Evy_O
lucky me, I have no cats happy

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

Kaleanae
I have cats eek! Many of them eek! but the good thing is that I don't give pieces of chicken to those cats - " domestic cats are at risk of disease or death from H5N1 virus infection, either due to feeding on infected poultry or wild birds, or due to contact with infected cats. "

no expression

Arachnoidfreak
I love da kitties! Save the kitties! Don't masturbate, and kill all infected chickens!

sad no expression smile big grin

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

Moo Cow
thats mean, evil scientist feeding the kitties peices of the infected chicken to see if they get sick, and then the do, and they get lung cancer and die cry

amity75
Here kitty kitty....cough...wheeze....aaaarrrgghhh.....must.................................................call.............................................ambulan........................................................................................................................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.