pics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jodo kast
a pic!

nigeyo2000
cool

thats from a game though ??????? not sure

Jodo kast
Yeah,Republic commando.

Boris
Cannot wait for that game!

PVS
speaking of games, is anyone here going to allow their
lives to be consumed by SW galaxies-expansion?

<----considering it

Boris
I got the trial and I'm fairly addicted but I can neither get the game or pay the fees sad and i would have been glowing too.....

PVS
yeah, im gonna have to take a dent in my bankroll,
not to mention i'll have to get broadband,
then there's the jenny craig fee when i gain like 200lbs from
sitting on my a$$ playing it constantly....expensive it will be

Boris
True but its a very very good game lol

NoMeN
you can see GG and its (his or its) ship!

PVS
you forgot "hers"

wink

darktim1
those wookies look huge.

NoMeN
LOL? :P

Anakin2Vader
Thanks for the pics... Ive seen the preview video before but a poor version... thoose are HQ grabs man... Grievous's henchman and Wookie action... thanks

Ghetto Goblin
ya, ummm, we can tell by the poor graphics.

PVS
its called sarcasm

captainmidnight
the KOTOR 2,looks cool too,i'm like super addicted to the first one,and whats kinda funny is i dont even like role playin games...but these 2 are musts for SW fans

PVS
i beat it once, now im playing it again
as a darkside character....i know it sounds funny but...
when i do all those evil deeds to gain darkside points....
i fell kinda guilty

Anakin2Vader
^^ LOL yeah I had that problem with KOTOR... a guilty consience playing a video game... funny I dont feel the same way playing GTA

PVS
lol i would feel such pity for the character i was whacking.'
"please dont kill me"
*presses KILL option*

afterwards "how could i have done that....im such a bastardsad"

darktim1
can anyone tell me what kotr 1 is all about I've seen some pics but don't know story of the video game all know is that it is cool if can would apperciate it.

Creechuur
Thank you for yet another thread with a misleading title. You couldnt have called it "Screenshots from Republic Commando" or something?

GCG
idem

PVS
star wars role playing game, except not so much turn-based combat as in final fantasy type games. you make choices throughout your adventures which lead to profit or loss, lightside or darkside...etc.

the game can either end with you becoming a hero and destroying the sith, or you can betray your comrades and be the new scourge of the galaxy.

if you haven't played it....run to the store and buy it

RUN!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!! GO!!!!!!!

darktim1
okay thanks pvs for now may force be with you and starwars battle front is going to be great game for all of you who play it.

NoMeN
nooo! lol play galactic conquest :P. we are releasing 10th of sep.

www.galactic-conquest.com
50 vehicles
12 maps
etc etc

lol, sorry for spam =)

PVS
LOL i closed the "star wars saga thread"!!!

<----official "fake mod" of labor day weekend

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

NoMeN
nooooo! mad

PVS
YES!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

PVS
notice the amout of views this thread has.

i felt a terrible disturbance in the force...as if hundreds of voices cried out in disppointment...and were suddenly silenced

NoMeN
LOL

cal31
here's a pic of grevious in the game, the video was low quality so the pic is kinda too.

NoMeN
oh wait, ill get a higher res

NoMeN
here

NoMeN
and here

Boris
This pic is pretty cool.....
http://reichnation.com/uploads/Episode3Teasermidsize.jpg

waynerobsonuk
that anakin pic looks good. I assu7me its a fan that made it? (due to it having a few 'photoshop' artifacts in it). It would make a nice teaser poster though.

Wayne...

Boris
Yep tis fan made, there are no offical Episode III posters yet.

Creechuur
Thats a cool ass pic

captainmidnight
dude,me too......especially when your being a dark jedi in front of bastila,hurts me every time......

PVS
very true...

i havent gotten to the point where i confront darth malak as a dark jedi, and as a darksider ill have to kill bastilla....i just may cry when i do that...maybe i should just put the game down...im getting a guilty conciense,'
sad

darktim1
teaser poster foe episode3 is suppose to go to movie theaters sometime this month after dvd box set comes market campaign starts september 21.

queeq
Already off topic and this is not the place to discuss games. CLOSING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.