a Thor movie huh huh??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunder God
They should really make a Thor movie and just showing the life of Doctor Blake and his alter ego Thor how it all started and showing Thor fight Loki huh huh?

Magee
wow a Thor movie! The thought never crossed my mind blink

lol.

ragesRemorse
NO

Mane
i want to see a Silver Surfer movie before a queer Thor movie...

SnakeEyes
an Avengers movie would be better than Thor.

i agree with Mane also

Magee
I think to have an Avengers movie u would need movies for the Avenger characters. Or at least have them known so people will know who they r.

jayson
there's so much scope for a thor movie. with the success of the lord of the ring movie's, i think this would be cool but i'm a thor fan so maybe i'm biased.

Mane
yeah you are. and wtf does Lord of the Rings have to do with anything???

Maelstrom
Thor, ya i heard in newsweek when x-men 1 first came out that they'd do both him and Surfer. Lets hope the hell so.
It'd be cool if they did bad guy movies like Juggernaut the same as they do Freddie and Jason. evil face

Mane
umm, a Juggernaut movie would be stupid.

Mr Zero
We shant get a Thor movie any time soon because he's going to be showing up in the Ultimates TV show.

And less of the "queer" crap from you Mane

Lenord
I don't think that they should do any movies about people with cosmic or god like power at the moment. Lets face it if you are going to make a Thor movie it would have to be about him and Loki and that would just be terrible at this stage in time, as for the Surfer, I don't want to even know how they are going to do that without tieing it to the FF and big bad Galactus.....

SnakeEyes
Then, from what u r saying, they should have done a Wolverine movie, and a Cyclops one, and Jean Grey and so on b4 they did X-men right?

wrong, they could pull off Avengers

Mr Zero
Stop. look. Absorb.

http://www.superherohype.com/index.php?id=1748

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.