Telepathy, Telekinetics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuteva
Do you think it exists? I can't understand how huch a thing could be possible. Some people have claimed that they can 'read' other people's minds, bend small metal objects like spoons or to know how some places or people look like, even if they've never seen them before. Do you think these things are hoaxes or real?

V@LL3jOk!D707
I doubt it, its just in peoples minds.

RaventheOnly
doubt it but weirder things have happened yes have the stuff we know today would be considered hersay to our ancestors and the rest of the human mind have not been mapped or explored .... we know so little about everything we cannot deny possibility. big grin

ragesRemorse
I believe it is a possiblity. Even Eisnstien believed the possiblity of telepathy and telekenisis lies somewhere with in the mind, it's just that we use such a low amount of our brains. There are chambers and portions of the brain that we dont even know what exactly they are for. I think there may be people out there that have slight abilities of telepathy,for the most part i think it is just in our imaginations though.

wuteva
Check this out: http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.