Valentines Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Snuggles
Do you ever actually ask someone to be your valentine? Is it a worn out holiday?

Yesterdays Gone
sometimes i ask someone jokingly but i dont go out and get a date...i mean if i have a boyfriend i'll go out with him and ask him to be my valentine (as if he has a choice hehe)...but if im single i'll just hang out with friends, and maybe let my friends set me up with someone

Mr.Snuggles
intesesting... laughing

Mr.Snuggles
interesting*

SnakeEyes
NO

pr1983
besides girlfriends not really

mc pee pants
i hate valentines. it's expensive. trying to get all fancy and sh!t. being all romantic. i hate the fakeness of it.

§â®äµ
i hate valentines day, unless i have a boyfriend...

Delicious1
I asked someone i had a huge crush on in 9th grade. He told me to get lost. Hated the holiday ever since.

mc pee pants
what a mean f*ck003

Tptmanno1
TAD early aint it??

silver_tears
I love it love

mc pee pants
it's never too early for love love

excuse me while i hurl hurly

lucija
I live in country where is not saint valentine's day old tradition. but in a few last years it becomes comercional festival. shops are full of stupid red and pink hearts and ugly toys. I hate this day!!

Papaumau
Love and romance have been hijacked by the commercial profiteers !

The idea is nice but it has been ruined by the passion for profits instead of the passion for love.

Bit soppy ?....maybe !

But I am one of the few truly romantic men left I think love

shellspeare
it's great to know some are still out there papa xx

Papaumau
Yeah Shell...... BUT......

It is so hard to be a gentleman nowadays as - with wimmin's lib' - you don't know if women like to be fussed over and given choccies and flowers any more.

Even if you hold a door for a lady now you are liable to get a mouthful !

The battle of the sexes has done a lot of harm I think.

Line
as well as a lot of good, remember? wink

I dare say, you didn't know whether women liked to be fussed over in the past either. now we just have the opportunity of saying so without being send to a hospital. I can understand why men sometimes get confused as to what to do to impress women, but so can women when it comes to men. we just need to wring our brains a bit more I guess and be a bit more original.

ladygrim
not unless i have a b/f .. im to shy so people are scared of wot ill do ..lol

Corran
I'll be your valentine.

yerssot
you choo-choo-choose her?

ladygrim
lol...

Corran
She'll 'Bee Mine'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.