Lord of the Rings guitar chords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainHaldir
hey all! I haven't been on here for awhile... good to be back, anyway... Does anyone have the guitar chords to the Lord of the rings theme that you see on most advertisements? Just wondering because I can't find them anywhere. Please post if you can help me out!

Fëanor
did you try guitartabs.com??? or something like that

CaptainHaldir
yeah, there was nothing. The only way to get them is buy the sheet music, but i figured it would have gotten leaked out somewhere in the world wide web. go figure

Smodden
are you talking about the song "requiem for a dream"? or somthing like that...yeah great music..I'll do some lookin'wink as I'd like to play it too...on my washburnhappyrock

Fëanor
you could also try guitarnoise.com

there's some good ones there...but i haven't found any either

Mr. Bacon
i dunno but id like them too so if u find them post the link, ill look around too

ladygrim
didnt kno u cud get guitar tabs 4 movies....o well u learn sumthing new every day smile

CaptainHaldir
not requiem, im looking for the overture that you see when the fellowship is just peaking over the mountain side one by one and the theme comes in...

Exabyte
blink in which trailer? FoTR, TT, RoTK? confused

The one from FoTR would be "Gothic Power" confused

Smodden
oh THAT one...smile

the main fellowship theme?...I acctually figured the melody of that one a longtime back....I'll try to figure it out again and post that.....or look for a tab

ladygrim
not sure bout them still but i managed to get the rin tone for lotr ... yay

Exabyte
Most of the Piano chords etc can be found here
http://www.avarisilver.tk/

... but I dont think they have guitar ones, too confused except for May It Be probably...

Smodden
and into the west..yes

Nazgul lord
Its times like this when i wish i could play the guitar........

eezy45
or

tabcrawler.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.