Skindred

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
confused they're like reggae metal..... ish

they're tight raver

Df02
seen em live god knows how many times, pretty good....not my thing on the whole but do a damn good live set smile

PrefectRonnykin
i havnt seen them live erm they sound funky though

Darth Revan
Reggae metal? How is that physically possible? raver

Df02
he takes an air raid siren on stage haha, theyre ok... aquired taste, and i havent aquired it yet

loserib
they are playing here in modesto in about a week with nonpoint but i dont like nonpoint and im not to beg on skindred so i will prollu pass on this show

PrefectRonnykin
i have no idea laughing

moshtitan
i love that band....theyre different, and as someone mentioned earlier its an acquired taste.

Broken_Johnson
i've never heard of them

ChickinMeat
it is indeed possible, and its awesome! seen them twice now, got benji to sign my CD booklet, sweeeeeet.

eezy45
ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR

*SHRED*

Don't trouble I, oh no
Don't trouble I, oh no
Im just smoking my ganja, yea yea
Im just smoking my ganja

loserib
lol thats hellsa funny

i might go see them know i have to pass out fliers for my bands show

Darth Revan
laughing

AcrypT
Reggae metal is exactly how I would have described them, I was thinking of starting a thread to see if anyone knew them but then I found this thread, thus the bump...
Well I like them, their...different...a good different, definetly a good different...
got that out...

SlipknoT
They're alright

ChickinMeat
The singer Benji is really funny, he really gets involved with the crowd.

good shows.

"Any hot women here in the crowd?? not you your ugly"

SnakeEyes
They suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.