Has this ever happened to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkcrown
Okay, so I'm upstairs unpacking cause we just moved and I open a box and about 15 hornets fly out and chase me down the stairs, out my house, down two blocks and all the way to the cool cone (ice cream shop) before they left. I was so scared!
sad

darkcrown
I see nobody cares. sad

Royal Knight
Nope, there are no hornets in this state

darkcrown
You're lucky!

Darth Revan
We get hornets once in a while, big nasty bald-faced hornets... But I've never been stung or chased by them.

Royal Knight
hornets are aggressive

soundtrack
omg! are you ok? (like your sig and avvy)

Silver Stardust
Hornets...

*runs away and hides in a corner*

JToTheP
No, but this girl I was talking to said her room was full of bees... confused

darkcrown
3 landed on my arm but I brushed them off while running and screaming. When they stopped chasing me and I stopped running, People were gathering around me asking if I was okay. embarrasment

Silver Stardust
I am soooo terrified of anything like bees, wasps, etc...cry

*hides*

soundtrack
did you get stung?

darkcrown
I know how you feel Stardust. I'm afraid to go to sleep after I see a bee in my room. embarrasment

darkcrown
yes, twice. :'(

JToTheP
I'm complete anti-bug anyway, I bought boots to stomp bees/anything with stingers, and use my fists to smash flies, and grab a lighter, or grill lighter, to burn a spider in it's web, spiders are useless imo, damn that spider phobia of mine.

lil bitchiness
There was a huge spider i my room and was crawling arround the floor, and i was scared so i sat on the bed cry and watched it run arround....then it stoped and stood in the middle of my room looing at me like miffed and i was like cry so i screamed and called my mom so my mom run upstairs and killed it cry

cry

soundtrack
aww, poor thing.

JToTheP
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs flamethrower and stands on guard* all...spiders....die....must....die

OMFG anybody play Resident Evil? WHEN I SAW THAT FIRST SPIDER, I FLIPPED OUT AND SHOT IT LIKE 50 TIMES!

Silver Stardust
*hugs Milla*

That's happened to me too...cry

darkcrown
Bee's must hate me cause at my old house, my dad would make me spray the bees nests with raid and me thinks that they were avenging their fellow bee.

Df02
i hate spiders soo much, im such a little girl around them haha...i actually cant be anywhere near em or i start squirming like a nancy-boy in a prison shower.

a wasp flew into my car while i was driving, and the girl i was with was flailing around so much that she slapped me in the face and i nearly crashed cry

soundtrack
*small laughs*

JToTheP
At my old house was a metal pipe on the edge of our property, and a bee hive was in it, well, I found out one was, I grabbed my metal baseball bat, me and my friends went over to it, I smashed it with he bat, a shitload of bees came out, and we booked it into the house, the next day my neighbor friend's dad, put his hose down it, flooded them all, and cut the pipe off with some kind of saw.

darkcrown
lol!

....sad sorry

Silver Stardust
One time, there was a centipede in my room. I HATE centipedes. They are the most disgusting things I could think of and they terrify me. I made my brother come and kill it cry

JToTheP
When I was a kid, we used to slaughter catapillers and centipedes all the time, it seems like I have a story to counter all your phobias. laughing out loud

darkcrown
I like Catapillars! *Eyes turn red* Come here JToTheP!

JToTheP
No, I'll take a rain check. cool

soundtrack
*shaking head sadly*
have any of you seen that commercial with the 2 guys trying to get rid of the bees nest in the tree, w/ a garbage can and ladder? i almost pissed my pants when i first saw that commercial, lol.

Silver Stardust
Caterpillars are cool because they turn into butterflies stick out tongue

We used to have a wasps nest in our yard a long time ago, I refused to go in the yard until my dad got rid of it embarrasment

darkcrown
We had african killer bees in our yard a few months ago. I still don't know how they got there.

soundtrack
huh if you dont live in africa i think that its a problem erm .

darkcrown
I know. We didn't spay them though. Muahahahahahaha! We lit their hive on fire! big grin

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

Once there was a beehive inside a birdhouse in our yard, and my brother sprayed bug killer inside and it didn't kill them...so, being the idiot he is, he stuck a match inside. The damn thing exploded! big grin

soundtrack
laughing

darkcrown
lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.